• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'm not a big fan of Indianapolis myself
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    lolz
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    An agency is a middle-man so one will often pay more and the girl will get less - I prefer to go indy
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    We talking about bangin' whores? Agency pros - less playing around with rates, girl you see/choose will be girl who comes, less flakes/funny business/cons, less "initial" concern about LE, cleaner girls Agency cons - high cost, drivers (good for the girl's piece of mind, a bit unnerving for a john), dreaded paper trail that can come uncovered when an agency gets caught (a lot of johns get exposed whenever that happens) Independent pros - less expensive, often less restrictions (in the room and where), less of a process to set something up Independent cons - bait and switch, druggies/disease, con job risk, LE sting risk, more anonymity Personally, I'll stick to just fucking strippers over either option.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    In Canada, mostly the best girls in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver are with agencies. In the USA I think it varies city to city although everything a21985 says is accurate.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    @a21985 no luck ITC or OTC for me. I think high end indy's are more invested in their business and are probably a better experience. @shailynn, best girl I've been with is an indy in Montreal, but you are right, many great girls with great agencies. Gotta check out Toronto some day.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I loke your style futures
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    There are review websites out there that will help you sort out indy girls. And agency girls, too. But the need for vetting is greater for indies.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I find TER is the best place to find intel on agency and indy girls.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Most of the actors and politicians who get outed, do so because the agency got busted. Having said that, those do seem to be the hotter girls.
  • xxxrated
    7 years ago
    Cash and dash(agency ) vs (hurry up and cum) Independent
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Use The System, meet your girls f2f, and so they will usually be indys, at least they will be for you. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion