Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Atlanta - lowest cover on a Friday Night

meganbear

Georgia

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Does anybody have an answer to which club has the lowest, or a reasonable cover on a Friday? I hate spending money before just getting in the club

Atlanta (or nearby)

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Atlanta clubs are pretty-well reviewed and usually have correct info such as cover-charge on their TUSCL-pages; particularly for the better-clubs. Look at the TUSCL page of well-liked clubs like Cheetah; Oasis; Tattletales; etc and then call to verify (Follies will probably set you back $30 to $40 b/w parking and cover plus it will be packed).

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I get in free at local club with vip card. Do Atlanta clubs have that too?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

If the amount of the cover charge dictates where you club, can you really afford this hobby?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I am strictly a day shift guy but I have been reading all of the Atlanta club reviews for the last 15 years or so. What I have noticed is that the black clubs are more expensive at night than the mixed clubs and the later you go, the higher the price. I consider Follies to be a black club at night.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Most clubs will charge $10 for cover at night. If you arrive after midnight, it will be $20.

As Papi said check the TUSCL-pages for individual clubs.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement