tuscl

Atlanta - lowest cover on a Friday Night

meganbear
Georgia
Friday, April 14, 2017 4:37 PM
Does anybody have an answer to which club has the lowest, or a reasonable cover on a Friday? I hate spending money before just getting in the club Atlanta (or nearby)

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Atlanta clubs are pretty-well reviewed and usually have correct info such as cover-charge on their TUSCL-pages; particularly for the better-clubs. Look at the TUSCL page of well-liked clubs like Cheetah; Oasis; Tattletales; etc and then call to verify (Follies will probably set you back $30 to $40 b/w parking and cover plus it will be packed).
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I get in free at local club with vip card. Do Atlanta clubs have that too?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    If the amount of the cover charge dictates where you club, can you really afford this hobby?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I am strictly a day shift guy but I have been reading all of the Atlanta club reviews for the last 15 years or so. What I have noticed is that the black clubs are more expensive at night than the mixed clubs and the later you go, the higher the price. I consider Follies to be a black club at night.
  • VeryBigDawg
    7 years ago
    Most clubs will charge $10 for cover at night. If you arrive after midnight, it will be $20. As Papi said check the TUSCL-pages for individual clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion