tuscl

Minneapolis

jayhawk123
Arizona
Wednesday, April 5, 2017 2:10 PM
Any clubs worth going to in Minneapolis? If so tell me which one and why?

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    PM "grand1511" or read thru his reviews: [view link]
  • jbdsm
    7 years ago
    What are you on a road trip up I-35? I've been to SR in Minneapolis with the wife a couple of times (might actually be there tomorrow night after a concert at 1st ave if it works out) and that was OK on 2 of the 3 visits (one visit was terrible). My next choice based on reviews would be Seville. But we're staying right in that area and focused on couple friendly so might not match your preferences.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    You sure are traveling through some areas with shitty strip clubs. Most clubs in Minneapolis seem to be downtown from my memory of past visits. They suck, and that's not a comment about blow jobs. Some suck more than others but none are worth of your money in my experience. And they are in poor areas of downtown where I would not want to park or walk. King of Diamonds is a bit of a drive but that's where I'd go if anywhere. it's ok for eye candy. But I wouldn't waste money on anything other than stage tips.
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    Don't bring a black light with you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    w/ the recent attention from local-authorities the clubs may be even worse now
  • Duke69
    7 years ago
    Need to know basis
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    When are you actually going to go to a place that you keep asking us about ? I count over a half dozen threads(ditto on number of cities) started by you asking where the best place to go is, yet you've only reviewed 1 club (Mons Venus) outside of your 4 local KS clubs. Time to fish or cut bait.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion