tuscl

Houston

jayhawk123
Arizona
Friday, March 31, 2017 7:00 PM
What is your favorite strip club in Houston and why? Extras? Best looking dancers? Best price on dances. I know there are reviews but I also know the best experts are in on these discussions.

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    St James has been popular for a long time - never been but per the reviews it's a nice upscale club w/ nice looking dancers and pretty good dance mileage (no extras AFAIK) - reviews in the past complained about not enough dancers for the size crowd and dancers not being too-proactive about approaching (kinda a seller's market) so one would need to be proactive - recent reviews seem a bit more mixed w.r.t. the talent but it looks like it's still worth a visit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Chicas is supposed to be a large club w/ lots of dancers but most of the dancers are Cuban and although attractive can be pushy
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    This TUSCLer has reviewed many Houston clubs but his last review is almost a year old, in case you wanna parse thru his reviews: [view link]
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    Papi you are a virtual Sexopedia (Wikipedia for sex) - you have great insights on Miami, Houston, .... everywhere Houston lists 20 Korean massage bars as strip clubs. No other city does that. Chicas is ok. Lots of girls. There can be action and OTC. I've had good times at Ritz about 2 years ago. More intimate. Heard good things about St James - but never visited. Lots of worthless clubs in Houston.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Be careful if you visit Treasures, has a rep for major ROBs, def DO NOT use your credit card there (or any club really but especially there)
  • Array
    7 years ago
    Men's Club - Classy, good- looking and friendly women, minimal extras, got take-out once. Treasures - Papi speaks the truth. Stay away. St. James - Extras readily available, good lookers with a bit too much hustle factor Centerfolds - sometimes referred to as Centerhoes with good reason Cover Girls - up and down over the years, more up recently, plenty of extras available Ritz - also up and down almost on a daily basis Michaels aka Chicas Locas - very Latin but some lookers and recent trend to Cuban dominance That should be enough to get you started. Dance prices the same everywhere except those ROBs at Vivid.
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    Agree about St James (aka the church), probably the best in H-town now. Treasures used to be amazing fun, as was the balcony in Centerfolds, but both have gone downhill IMHO. Houston used to have an awesome studio scene with tons of gorgeous women offer FS for very reasonable prices. Alas, good things never last, and a huge bust known locally as Black Tuesday ended most of the fun, and things have never really recovered. I have a LOT of incredible memories from that town!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion