tuscl

STL Clubs

greenball98
Illinois
Thursday, March 30, 2017 6:41 PM
I'm planning a trip to the STL area soon and wanna hit up some clubs. I've been to Hollywood on the suggestion of a buddy who had gone years ago, but I think I ended up getting lucky according to most reviews up there. This time I'm spending a couple of days in the area and I'm looking at trying Wise Guys, but where else should I look? I'm definitely looking for some extras, but I also wanna see hot girls. I figured I'll have to go to different places for each of those based on the reviews I've read. Right now the agenda is Hollywood on night 1, Wise Guys Afternoon Day 2, and... Then I'm kinda drawing a blank. Reviews make me feel like I don't wanna venture too far into Washington Park at night, so I'm thinking back to Hollywood or maybe try Hustler, although I think it is more expensive. Should I venture down to Centreville? Am I just being a bitch about venturing inland? Also, kinda unrelated, but should I take a taxi to any of these places instead of my own vehicle? And if so, do you recommend Lyft or Uber for the area?

5 comments

• nick_nick
    7 years ago
    Go to East St. Louis on the Illinois side of the Mississippi.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Greenballs
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Blueballs
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Go to Washington Park in the daytime.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Taxis and Uber likely will not go to there. Do not forget Penthouse and Blondies Skip Hustler unless you like skinny 18 year old ROB's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion