tuscl

Fraudulent romantic relationship

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Is this a fraudulent romantic relationship? Does this mean that I can sue the DS to get back all the shit that I bought her?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…

11 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO...you tell us your the lawyer
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    But Juice your legal analysis would be much funnier than mine.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "Producer Dean Bivins said he spent $1.2million on a Central Park apartment, lingerie, designer shoes and ritzy hotels for Naza Ziva Shapiro during their six-month relationship because she claimed that her Orthodox Jewish upbringing otherwise prevented her from being intimate with him."

I've fallen for some SS, but this is unbelievable.

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    This is a funny story. He peobably won't get a dime
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    John your probably correct with that asertshion
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    There are many wives out there that claim the same thing after they've become married and had some kids.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    This article illustrates the point I made earlier, @JohnSmith. Buying underwear and other designer gifts for gold-diggers and sex workers is not going to elicit envy from other men. Instead we feel pity for this type of guy who's being taken advantage of.

When the fog of your midlife crisis begins to lift, you'll thank me for all the objective advice.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    You have to define your terms.....fraudulent ?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    In most of these relationships it's all the same, if the guy didn't have money the girl wouldn't be anywhere near him, no matter how well he treats her.

To make the relationship work depends on how good an actress the girl is.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I guess it's that perma-sneer she sports that got him so ensnared.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Naah, he was another PL, who thought he was going to get laid. Serves him right. LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion