tuscl

Headed to Follies

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I'm scheduled for a long overdue trip to Follies day shift on Tuesday March 21. Juice and some others had mentioned a desire for a Follies meet up. If anybody can join me on the 21st let me know.

41 comments

• GoVikings
    8 years ago
    i'm over-due as well......haven't been here since late may of last year

i'm not 100 percent certain right now, but there's a good chance i'll be able to make it
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't count on Juice making it lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm kinda overdue also; but a bit tired of the Follies madhouse - a recent review by TUSCLer "pakin" mentioned he had to pay $20 to park and $60 cover to avoid the long-line on nightshift - I know that was nightshift but even on dayshift there have been reports of them jacking up the parking - I currently don't have the desire for that madhouse like I used to.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the heads-up though
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Who are you and what have you done with the real Papi Chulo?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've been SCing much less lately and kinda burned-out on it - recently I had been SCing not b/c I was really hard-up to go but more thinking/hoping I'd have a good time when I got there even though I was not too hard-up to go; subsequently I've kinda being going thru the PL motions but the visits have not really done much for me.

Being that I'm not too hard-up to SC I don't wanna deal w/ the Follies huge crowds and % of riffraff that is often there due to the large crowds.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    And it's nice to currently see a couple-thousand bucks in my bank-account vs it being often empty due to my usual substantial SCing
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Do not get run over in the parking lot by a dancer. And donate to the cause to help the bartender who was run over.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Remind me when it gets closer.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I can make the 22 but not the 21
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Yes, @Smith I can make it on the 21sr. But if you could please stop sending me PMs. It's getting a bit tiresome.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Scat will let you rent his corner for the day $125
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Juice I'll buy you 4 lap dances if you come. Quit the grocery store job and come bag a stripper. Same offer to GoVikings and Papi if you travel to Atlanta, 4 dances. Scat I'll PM you a reminder.

Cum get ur dick rubbed at Follies.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    That's a deal on those lappers LMFAO

Let me see what I can do at work to get free on the 21 then...you did think God post this enough in advance for me to possible make it happen

21 as of right now I'm 60/40
    22 as of right now I'm 98/2 lol

The goal is to make both days and enjoy follies in the morning then cheetahs or Oasis at night unless Papi Chulo comes then at night I'm going black dive bombing
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yep
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Dammit, I'll be tied up in air dance Orlando
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    Remind me when it is closer
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Damn. A week ahead of my window.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Papa, if you're feeling burnt on clubbing and mongering, maybe you just need a change of pace. Have you considered swapping out the thick sisters for busty slim-waisted redheads?
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    LF- "I wouldn't count on juice making it"...... Nor would I count on any of the dozen or so aliases/sock puppets making it.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice doesn't lie, he presents "alternative facts".
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Actions speak louder than words
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    So I guess we will see :)
  • Chili Palmer
    8 years ago
    Yes, we will. My guess is that the day before, you'll suddenly become sick, or there's a work emergency that keeps you from going. On the tiny chance you actually show up, I'll guess you sit at a table and do little or no lapdances, and no VIP rooms, using the excuse "Well, none of the girls are my type." Of course, you'll use more coarse language than that, and even just speaking it most of the words will be misspelled.

Alternatively, you'll claim to have gone on those days, but somehow "missed" everyone who actually was there, and then post more of your plagiarized and/or simply made up reviews, again mostly consisting of comments about the parking lot and the food you consume at the local area restaurants (which you'll go into great detail about, even though you're allegedly on a diet and have lost over 100 pounds).

Prove me wrong. Nothing would make me happier than to see you post a legitimate review about a dancer who actually works at Follies that any of the real clubbers can verify.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... Papa, if you're feeling burnt on clubbing and mongering, maybe you just need a change of pace. Have you considered swapping out the thick sisters for busty slim-waisted redheads ..."

Good advice Mr gammanu.

I do get burned-out on the chocolate from time to time thus I hit the mixed-clubs for a stretch but sooner than later I'm reminded the non-chocolate just does not move the needle for me as much.

Lately I have bee noticing the Latinas around Miami more where usually all my attention is focused on the chocolate - I also started working-out again @ my LA Fitness gym after almost a 4-month hiatus and the Latinas at my gym often dress to kill and I would not doubt many of those bitches may be strippers; at least they def have stripper-potential.

But - as it stands right now I just don't have too much desire to hit the clubs (mixed or black) and if I go I feel I'm going just to go and thus unnecessarily spending $$$ - plus I like big-boobs but it seems in the mixed-clubs these days it's almost impossible to find big natural boobs; too many fake-tits which I detest; or small natural-tits which don't do much for me.

I'm just in a funk which I've been in at times b/f in my PL-career - I assume I'll get out of it as some point.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Chilli's comments always crack me up lol
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    John Smith.....that's nice of you and I'll definitely take you up on that IF I'm able to make it

Chulo.....I bet those Latinas at the gym are smoking!
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    Got it on the calendar. Give us heads up when it gets closer to the date. Thanks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... Chulo.....I bet those Latinas at the gym are smoking ..."

Some of them are as hot as a top stripper and almost dress like one in their supa-tight and very revealing workout outfits - on multiple occasions I have had to hit Tootsies after having worked out at my gym even though I had no intentions of hititng a club that day/eve.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    John if papi and Vikings don't show can I collect on their 4 dances lol....giving me 12 free table dances at Follies from John Smith lol

I'm at 60% on the 21 right now with work and everything...it's looking more possible than I thought

I can still make the 22 100%
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Just confirmed a 99.999% of meeting you guys down at Follies Day Shift on the 21
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice at Foolies ?? This I gotta see. :)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @ juice cool story bro !
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    That's your job, dickbreath, though we all know you won't be there, coward. Lick my asscrack, fag.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Still too cold for me.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The high temp next Tuesday in Atlanta is forecast in the mid 70s. At ain't cold.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Scat will probably be wearing shorts.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Juice will be looking like windeee daaa poooh lol...nothing but a red tee LMFAO
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I'm a pussy what can I tell you
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yep
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion