tuscl

Upcoming DS Reunion Date

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Several of you have asked about this and I've finally set up my reunion date with the DS. I haven't seen her in about six months, and the little head is ecstatic We are spending the evening together, starting with a strip club visit. We have been to strip clubs before, and I'm confident that a club visit is a good way to start off our reunion. We've been to clubs several times so I know what its like with her. My question is what club to go to. I'm wondering if I should I take her to the strip club that she used to work at, which is an upscale club that would clearly be the best choice for couples in town. Or should I take her to a different club that won't be as nice? I want to take her to the club where she used to work, but my primary concern is that we might run into the other whale who is in love with her. This guy spent as much or more on her than I did, and the asshole is extremely rich and younger than me. He lives near that club and goes there at least once a week. I know that she has texted with him since she left the club but for a variety of reason that aren't worth posting here I'm almost positive that she is not seeing him OTC. Nevertheless, I'd hate to be responsible for their "reunion." And it might be uncomfortable for one or both of us if he's watching us itc. She says that she would not be uncomfortable going to that club with me. What do you think?

8 comments

• Corvus
    8 years ago
    John, have her text the other whale and ask if he still goes to the club. If so, what night is the best night to go. Avoid that night.

It's gauranteed to work unless it doesn't.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Make sure you don't take her to a club Juice frequents. He will take her away from you, move her into his trailer, and get her addicted to chackin fangers.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I know you're trying to relive old fantasies by taking her to her old club. It won't be the same, take her somewhere else - it's something different and new, and you run no risks of running into the whale or potential drama from her former co-workers.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    8 years ago
    John; according to Google "There is strategic female promiscuity in humans, however there is also female preference for monogamy, the flush of oxytocin released in the female brain after sex indicates that woman evolved to strongly attach to a lover for linger than a night..."
    If you really want to strengthen the bond with the DC you need to nurture and deepen the attraction that is already there.
    I would recommend you take her dancing to a salsa dancing place, where there are classes prior to the main event, but don't let practice with anyone other than you. Or s symilar activity that makes it clear she is with you to her and everyone else.
    When you make love to her later, mske sure you bring Astroglide and use a good amount to give her an intese orgasm trou the backdoor because you said she likes it, and you should enjoy it too. Anal stimulates her (and you) in a different way than vanilla sex, is like chocolate sex. Please educate yourself in the proper way to do it and believe you me once you enter through her backdoor she will have more ways to remember you by.
    In essence make her "fall in love" with you more, and I hope you can make her your exclusive sugar baby/Mistress.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I think she helped you to enjoy Maryjane let her help you evolve and enjoy learning Greek...
    Anyway, good look to you and the DC, and hopefully this date will be the best ever.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    When I think of the DS, I never fantasize about her asshole. So I'm most like gonna pass on the astroglide wild ride. But shailynn makes sense as he often does. I'm going to take her to a different club.

Next question for anyone still reading the thread. Should I take her to a high mileage place with extras, or should I take her to an eye candy place. She will be ok with whatever I chose. I can't decide if I want to try for a threesome with a cute young stripper or save her for myself in the hotel room.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    You aren't married any more. So you don't have to take her to strip clubs. Introduce her to some of your own business associates, people your age.

SJG
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Looking forward to the reunion story.

I vote to take her to the eye candy place.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion