tuscl

New Jersey strip club

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I'm going to be in Trenton NJ soon on a Sunday night. Usually I don't go to strip clubs on Sundays since they are dead but I was considering Go Go Rama which has good reviews and isn't too far away. Does anybody know if there would be enough dancers there on a Sunday to be worth a visit? Also, while the reviews were mostly positive, several said that the place has been going downhill. Is it worth a visit? Thanks to anyone who knows the club.

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If he doesn't post on this thread then PM 'K', he's familiar w/ this club
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Trenton is about 35-40 miles from Philly and for a "normal" experience Cheerleaders can be fun and if you want to experience something that cannot be imagined and a "tough" neighborhood doesn't scare you try the Outer Space Club, where there is more contact when you get frisked at the door than most clubs on earth.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Thanks ski. I figured you probably knew clubs in the area.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    JS just be careful if you go to the Outer Space club. The price doubling for dances to $10.00, which is amazingly cheap for the Northeast, but the neighborhood it is in is awful. I have never had an incident there, but I never go unless I have a rental car with insurance on it. Cheerleaders still has hot dancers and $20 laps.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Sent you a PM.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion