tuscl

VIP at Cheetah - what are they charging for?

I want to give my husband a very special anniversary gift this year. I was told from a friend that charges range from $760 - $960 as one transaction. I know you can buy cigars, how much do those go for? And what are you paying for if the tip include in those charges was $100 and $160? Do the girls make sure you get off?

14 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    At Cheetahs they have been doing bible studies in the VIP. 50% of what ever donation is charged goes directly to the church. They really need a new bus for Sunday School.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    PM desertscrub. He can help you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    There are Cheetahs all over the country sometimes more than one in a geographical area, which one are you referring to?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I hear they have a cooking class and the VIP is used for wine pairing.
  • Pip
    8 years ago
    You guys are funny! Im just a housewife, not familiar with the strip club scene. I've read many reviews and understand the VIP pricing for 1/2 or full hour. Was just wondering how the final price can end up that high. Spending nearly $2k in one night (3 separate transactions) seems like a an insane amount for most guys. Obviously this person had a long night.
  • TeoTommy
    8 years ago
    For a $1k you can send him to Cuba, where he can smoke all the cigars and beach chicas he wants.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @Pip wine can be very expensive.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Strip clubs are places where guys spend an insane amount of money and get little to nothing in return except blue balls and a hang over. We still go because we love seeing naked women.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    I'm getting the impression that most posts like this aren't LE or anything like it, but rather trolls leaving trails of desertscrub bait.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Cheetah clubs are usually pretty-corporate and not much goes-on except looking at some boobies and purchasing way-overpriced liquor and bottles.

Strip club packages are rarely if EVER worth-it - they usually are good for one thing and one thing only; putting $$$ in the club's pockets including the managers and staff/bouncers, i.e. one usually gets very little in return w/ these packages.

Dancers are not employees, they are independent contractors and the club does not pay them (in fact they have to pay the club a house-fee to work there) - thus when one gets a package that usually does not cover dances nor the girls since the package $$$ goes to the house not the girls.

IME packages are always a waste of $$$ and the only thing one usually gets is maybe being able to sit in a VIP area or have a small seating area sectioned off for you and probably an overpriced liquor bottle is included - you may also have a waitress assigned to you but she will expect to get tipped well - and the club may assign a staff person to stand by your paid seating area so no-one else sits there that's not in your party and yeap he expects a tip also.

IMO you don't get much from it unless one is the type to like to show-off and draw attention to themselves by having a seating area all to themselves and a waitress exclusive to them.

IMO one is much better off by just hanging at the club and maybe purchasing a bottle (this can often get you seated in VIP) or just buying drinks on your own and buying dances on your own w/o involving the club.

As I mentioned, the package usually does not include the dancers' time nor dances; so I don't see the value in spending hundreds if the dancers nor dances are included - it's basically a way to overcharge strip-club novices that think they are getting "special treatment" but they are not really getting much for the big $$$ they are being charged.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I farted in the vip
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    And that isn't all you did, crazyjoe, the bouncer was bitching. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Usually in the VIP you get to eat chicken nuggets and shits
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Other clubs just run you over right in the damn parking lot
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion