tuscl

Tinder sex date site

xxxrated
California
Anyone try tinder Yet? Any pretty girls on there giving up free nookie or just fatties?

11 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    If you are around 40 or under then you have a chance with Tinder. Over early 40s then forget it.

I travel a lot so I was able to try Tinder in many cities both large and small. There are tons of hot girls on Tinder, I was shocked. The one problem is it is a lot of work, girls like to "collect" matches and you'll be lucky to get one girl to respond out of 7 "matches."

I found I received a lot of matches in smaller cities where girls were desperate for dates verses larger citites where girls had lots of choices.

Side note: since I travel I would get matches but my response rate could have been less than what the average guy got since girls would realize I don't live in the same city or area for that matter as them.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Most people on Tinder don't hold a conversation....so it usually doesn't amount to anything.

The idea that lots of people on Tinder hook up for sex is BS. Many women state in their profile that they aren't looking for a hookup AKA booty call. And because of safety reasons.....most women are gonna be understandably wary of meeting/hooking up with dudes they hardly know.

Don't believe the hype
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'd have to disagree with GoVikings on the hooking up thing. Girls do put that in their profile, those are usually the ones that I steer free of. I have met 4 girls on Tinder for dates all of which were within 2 years of my age. I had sex with 3 of them on the first night, the other we just didn't hit it off at all. I have since deleted my Tinder app because I am still seeing one of the girls I met on Tinder. All the girls were attractive, 3 looked better in their photos than in person and one looked better in person than her photos.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    That post above isn't from me, some dickbreath wrote it.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    You just got lucky then.

I've met girls from Tinder in person too, but it was just for lunch and didn't lead to anything more. One of the girls I met in person researched me before we went out. Maybe I'm naive, but I can't picture most girls on Tinder hooking up. I'm not saying it doesn't happen....I'm just saying it probably doesn't happen frequently
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    So what is the version of Tinder for guys in their 40s and 50s. What so ap do us old guys use to hook up.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    My only knowledge of tinder comes from watching the DS play with it. She did the lesbian version of it so she was talking to other young girls. From the pictures the women she was talking to were gorgeous. I got the distinct impression that there was a lot of sex going on. But I always feel that way when I'm around th DS.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Naah, you and your butt buddy Douchester are the only ones. Blow me, dickbreath.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Tinder is kinda an urban legend per se - kinda like back in the 1980s and the supposed "Spanish Fly" pill that if you gave it to a girl she would get horny beyond believe and no doubt would fuck your brains out.

I've never looked into Tinder - but the way I see-it either a guy can pull pussy, or he can't - if a guy is the type that can usually pick up girls and get girls he barely knows to fuck him, then yeah Tinder is gonna work for a guy like that and probably makes it a bit easier - but if a guy can't pull pussy at a nightclub or bar it's not to be expected that all of a sudden using Tinder means chicks are gonna be giving up the pussy to him via Tinder; he may get a bit more lucky but IMO it does not increase his chances that much - i.e. either women want to fuck you or not; Tinder is not gonna make a PL more desirable.
  • madgracy
    7 years ago
    I tried Tinder in few countries (Europe) and not very satisfied... Much better success I had using some less popular hookup sites and apps (not mainstream), for example look at those places , you can find rated lists of such sites / apps: catch-women.com/2012/10/get-sex-site.htm… or onenightstand1.com/sexdating-sites/ or women-looking-for-men.org/#general_hooku… ... Just my 2 cents.

Tinder has a lot of "hot" profiles, but I am not sure that those girls really want to meet someone, it is more like "collecting" potential dates / messages for valuating own value or something like that.
  • madgracy
    7 years ago
    had using some less popular hookup sites and apps (not mainstream), for example look at those places , you can find rated lists of such sites / apps: http://catch-women.com/2012/10/get-sex-s… or
    http://onenightstand1.com/sexdating-site… or http://women-looking-for-men.org/#genera… ... Just my 2 cents.

Tinder has a lot of "hot" profiles, but I am not sure that those girls really want to meet someone, it is more like "collecting" potential dates / messages for valuating own value or something like that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion