tuscl

Female two way full contact - Nude clubs

mr_evans2u
Oklahoma
Monday, March 6, 2017 3:04 PM
My wife and I were in Savannah, GA this weekend and ended up at Temptations gentleman's club across the river in Hardeeville, SC. I bought her a 20 minute private room dance. She said it went very well and there was a ton of two way contact. We live in Oklahoma but have been traveling. Can anyone provide information on other NUDE clubs that offer female two way full contact

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    AFAIK there aren't "female-friendly" club per se - some dancers are comfortable w/ female custies and couples, and some dancers are not; kinda more dancer-dependent than club dependent IMO; although most couples seem more comfortable in more upscale-ish clubs vs dives. IDK much about the OK strip-club scene but Dallas has some pretty-good clubs (Baby Dolls Dallas, The Lodge; Bucks Ft Worth; etc) - dances are sorta in the open but away from the main-room - read the Baby Dolls Dallas review dated March 5, 2017, it's a review of a husband/wife couple. w.r.t. nude vs topless; that depends on local-ordinances - Dallas clubs are mostly topless w/ good 2-way contact (dancers keep their g-strings on) but there are some full-nude no-alcohol clubs (PT's, Bucks Wild, etc).
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    If you want to travel to Canada, I believe most clubs there are still full nude. Haven't been in a while, but last time I went it was full nude and with alcohol served. Also, in my area, the Deja Vue clubs can have dancers that sometimes go nude. But they are alcohol free zones.
  • mr_evans2u
    7 years ago
    warhawks, We visited DeJa Vu in Nashville and it was pretty sad to say the least. Not sure how they get away with calling it a nude club. Papi I travel to Dallas for work a lot, so Dallas is defiantly a easy choice. I've seen other reviews where Dallas is a bit strict in private. Hopefully someone can tell me I'm wrong. OK nude clubs are limited, I believe two in the state. Much more topless clubs, but looking for the nude clubs....
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Let me know if your travels bring you to the Los Angeles area. Our nude clubs have tons of full contact (and more) girl-friendly dancers. Only caveat is that nude means no booze allowed.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    You live in Oklahoma? I would not call that living.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... I've seen other reviews where Dallas is a bit strict in private ..." Dallas dances are good 2-way contact/mileage - most people that do VIP is to get beyond lap-dances (i.e. oral or full-on sex) - if oral/full-on sex is your requirement then yeah Dallas clubs will not fit the bill; but Dallas dances are usually good-grind w/ titty-groping and some titty-sucking and even kitty-play is not uncommon but not necessarily the norm - if only private-rooms will do for you then other cities are better for that (Miami, Detroit, etc) since Dallas is not big on private-rooms. "... We visited DeJa Vu in Nashville ..." Deja Vu is pretty-corporate and most Deja Vu locations suck and not in a good way - plus Nashville is a strip-club dead-zone due to tight local-ordinances as many areas are (i.e. good strip-clubs area/cities are more the exception than then norm).
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Deja Vu mileage (or lack there of) is definitely a regional thing, and that applies not only across state lines but city lines as well. For instance - the DV in downtown LA is a relatively LM club (at least by LA standards), while the DV in the COI is off the charts in mileage. Same goes for the Rhino chain clubs. Even tho they are corporate outfits and are expected to toe the company line, if they are located in HM areas they have to conform to what the other clubs in the area are doing just to survive. The COI clubs are a perfect example of that.
  • mr_evans2u
    7 years ago
    I feel you get more milage in private rooms. My wife loved the milage she got at our last club adventure Lopaw LA is not out of the question
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    If I ever found a good looking woman who was anxious to have fun with me in strip clubs, I might marry her too.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    The clubs in Rhode Island cater to cpls; private dances are nude, or have a nude option.
  • txSOONER
    7 years ago
    I'm from Oklahoma - I miss OK a lot. LIve in Houston now, so don't get back up that way too often. I love that your wife likes to go with you to the clubs - I love going with my husband and if we are going, it is usually my idea. We haven't been in awhile, but our favorite all-nude club in Dallas was called Jaguars. I do believe it has changed names. Never did the VIP - but the girls who were open to a LD (I like to watch) were usually more open to hands-on with me. My husband likes that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ I think Jaguars is now Bucks Wild and I believe it's full-nude
  • mr_evans2u
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the woman input txSOONER.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion