tuscl

Thanks to everyone that help me in my never ending quest to enjoy my club experi

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
After many threads, comments, jokes, answers, questions, laughs and so on for this new faze in my life I've rediscovered my new approach to clubbing

I'm no longer a broke bitch nor am I true whale...I'm stuck in some kind of middle stage and it has left me perplexed until now

At least for this phase I'm only clubbing on $1,000 at Max or Min.

Reason being when I go weather its local or distance I'm having fun but I'm not going as hard as I can....it's time to enjoy the fruits of my hard labour and at least sling this weight.

It's time to look like a whale at dive clubs, pop girls otc at no touch clubs and become a solid custie at clubs like cheetahs....and fuck the shit out of those bitches down at follies and Detroit

20 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Trump fucked us all, Juice, he tweeted that he's closing all strip clubs in the USA effective immediately. (:
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I'm not sure in the local area. I spent about 15 dollars clubbing two or three weeks ago and last night spent about 20 to 30 dollars total. I doubled my spending. Club was too crowded so I left earlier than planned.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I must be a masocist because I only club on busy nights and I like it.

With that said, Juice, like you I am planning to up my game and try a higher end club next trip (Christies Cleveland).
  • Chili Palmer
    8 years ago
    You could start by actually going INSIDE a strip club. That would be a remarkable change of pace for you.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Dominic - "try a higher end club next trip (Christies Cleveland)"

I have always had a good time here. Of course it's nothing like a Detroit club but for some no-extra high contact dances with decent looking dancers it fits the bill.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Juice!
    Juice!
    Juice!
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Christies Cleveland is where my strip clubbing hobby got started. It was with a group of friends but had a great time. It planted the seed to start exploring clubs on my own. Made a couple of return trips to Christies along with a couple of visits to my local club, before somehow stumbling upon Detroit clubs. Nowadays only visit Detroit clubs along with a visit here and there to my favorite local club - no need for Christies - but will always remember Christies as my starting point in the hobby. Always felt safe parking in the well lit, fenced in parking lot, but yikes those couple of blocks driving through to get there. I honestly feel safer driving on 8 Mile late at night than pulling out of the Christies lot and getting to the freeway.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Sounds like I need to go try Christie's in Cleveland LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I know some of you guys don't believe a damn thing I say and I know some of you are just haters

It's OK don't because bitch I'm balling
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Cleveland is just Detroit without the glamor.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Detroit has glamour ?? Oh yeah, Coliseum, Players, Penthouse. It's just the miles of near empty, with just one house, streets that are bleak. (:
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Cleveland is just Toledo without the glamour.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Duck, I don't remember the club in Cleveland I went to, samsung had recommended it and I'm glad I went. It wasn't fancy, but there were a few knockout babes dancing and I had a good time with them. The club was in a mixed industrial area, not bad, and it was daylight. I felt safe, there are a few clubs in Detroit, I'd only go if it was daylight.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    A tear rolled down my cynical eye as I thought about juice getting all grown up. ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    It's kinda funny Rick but you old timers kinda have been watching me grow up and parenting me in the Hobby and life
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yes, Junior, we've been schooling you in the ways of PL'ness. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    You're never ending quest to satisfy your indulgences!! Come to the bright side Juice! We need you....

Eat more chicken!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion