tuscl

Day's Almost Over tittyfag(dot): That was the best you Had????

Dude, I'm disappointed. You had almost two entire weeks to come up with something against me. And this morning I asked you to fire at me with the best you had. So what did you have? Only stuff that backfired on you:

a) Supposedly I'm a "pathological liar". Your two examples seem to be
i) that I use multiple aliases. Easily disproved, however, since you put some of these aliases on ignore but not others. If you thought it was the same person you would put all of them on ignore
ii) I lied about having you ignore. Again I gave you an easy test which you admitted you would not take up next time I put you on ignore even though it would take two seconds. Clearly scared you would now you would be proven wrong

b) Supposedly "everybody" has me on ignore. When I point out that I generally get a dozen or so people responding when I post about politics, the markets, or techonology, you have nothing to say about this disproof.

c) Supposedly you main reason for disliking me is that you are a guy who holds truth as a central value. Truth for its own sake. But then when I point out that you, in your own, words said you don't care about vinceygirl lying about military service in Vietnam, which completely disproves your claim, you have absolutely no response.

d) You claim that I am logged onto TUSCL 24/7, when in fact it is you who is almost always there to responding to my posts within minutes tops, but most likely seconds, of me posting them. Looks like it's you who lives on TUSCL 24/7.

e) You claim that it is very bad to troll someone when you have them on ignore. But when your bf Hugh did that to me you had no issue with it. You also had no response to your bad behavior of disrespecting my ignore by bumping "provocative" sounding threads by people I didn't have on ignore or by sending you lame aliases after me.

Like I say. I am very disappointed that I gave you all that time and so many "free shots" to come up with something, and you had to show for it was... Absolutely nothing!

Lol! Sorry, but I just ain't seeing much of a future as a successful troll for you here on TUSCL. In fact looks to me like you are...

JUST ANOTHER FAILED ANTI-TROLL TROLL

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion