tuscl

ZERO CONTRIBUTOR NeelRonin ASKING ME MILEAGE QUESTIONS

rattdog
New York
this repugnant dipshit of a human being just confidentially messaged me about Gallaghers 2000, a club in NY that i go to. by doing so he just really pissed me the fuck off. most guys have replied with fuck yous, fuck off cop, contribute something b4 asking, etc. i replied to this abomination who would have been off if he was the product of his papa wanking onto molded carpet rather than a full wad that got deposited inside his unfortunate mother's pussy. below is the response.

well-let me see here.
hmm. i see that you just signed up this month. and the month has just started.
ypu've made ZERO contributions in this site.
and just like that you want information regarding "mileage" on a club that i just posted a review a few days ago.
well let's see.
on a nice day, say sometime in the middle of june, you can find various types of mileage.
say you are sitting in the stands inside of citifield.
mileage. you have this thor looking specimen who i believe can throw over 98 miles per hour. he can do that too for over 6 innings. this is of course if his arms hasn't fallen off yet.
then you have other guys they have on staff-part of the pitching rotation-you can say. they could be in the 92-95 miles per hour category. one of them is a relief pitcher who was charged with beating the shit out of his significant other. locates real well within that 92-95 range.
then you have the position players. you know-shortstop, outfileder, 2nd baseman, catcher, etc... GET IT?
well now there will most more than likely offer a high variety of range pertaining to mileage. the 1st baseman most likely has the shittiest arm on the field. this, along with the fact that he just can't catch/field for shit. but he's on the club as he is most likely a power source with the baseball bat. if i had to wager i would guess the shortstop and a good deal of outfielders can give some high mileage pitchers a challenge on the speed radar gun.
you know what i'm going to do?
you don't?
well i do. look and see whatat'ma 'gonna do.
so do you GET all of the above?

7 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I get PMs requests quite often asking for specific questions about dancers and their mileage or recommendations. My standard reply is "Sorry I only share that kind of information with personal friends. It protects me and the dancers".
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Probably one of the dozens of aliases that faggot RickyBoy uses.
  • rattdog
    8 years ago
    ay desert,
    like your posts-calling out those reviewers that post those club ads, or those others that type out a lot of shit but aren't really saying a damn thing.
    i don't know hot to post the asshole's link but his profile name is NeelRonin. so go ahead and tear away on that schmuck
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I predict a chainsaw or a 2500 psi power washer wand up the ass is in store for this guy.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Desertscrub, here you go: https://www.tuscl.net/u.php?UID=567198
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "bag of cock sucking jack ass profile"

Ace!
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    After reading OP's reviews, I'm frankly surprised that newb chose to PM him for detailed club info. His reviews aren't exactly a treasure trove of useful info. Hello kettle, meet pot.........
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion