tuscl

Trouble shooting Qymuestions whynn running the system

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Obviously when they're always strippers at Follies you can just buy the $10 dances then popped a 150 and f*** them but when you're at a different kind of Club how much should you expect to spend. For example should you spell 100 and dances then 400 OTC. Or is is it more like 300 champagne then 6 - 700 OTC

23 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Listen homeslice let me give you some tips.

1. Spend as much money as you feel comfy with until you bust a nut(s). Sometimes that may be $150 sometimes that may be $500, spend what you want, but more importantly only spend what you can afford.

2. When you go to Circle K and raid the roller rack of hotdogs and chackin torpedos along with some Four Lokos, you may have enough money in your pocket to buy half the products in the store, but do you? No, you only spend what you want for what you need.

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Funny how all of that Shit made since to me. Thanks bro it actually helps a bunch

Most of my confusions come clubbing at various kinds of clubs and what I get for similar prices vary but I have fun at all of them

Your Circle K analogy hit home the points you was making and I agree..their is no right or rong answer

It's a lot like poker gamble what you can afford to lose or what your bankroll can Handel and stay in the game vs going busto and watching from the rail
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm still getting used to moving up the strip club limits lol...I'm used to clubbing in the micro stakes but I'm finding myself in the middle stakes of the strip club game these days

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Don't think of strip clubs like poker games. Go to the club, have a good time, spend what you can afford and try to get as much as you can for as little as possible.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Good point I suppose lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    On average when I go to my local clubs within you know 5 about 60 miles usually I just spent about a hundred hundred fifty $200. I usually have a really great time with this.

But when I go to the places like Follies 200 isn't nothing I mean L200 is either a one-time extra or it's work Ash it lit dances pretty much need about double to with me at least about 400 think what Shadows Fall is are pretty good average in 308 bad I definitely get you some dances and then your extra But like after you drove like four hours down there just to get there I know you got 4 hours back and you could easily get like a $50 Motel you're down there for the day I really need more than $300 which is why why usually will head up the local clubs every month to every other month to help cure The Edge on a hundred or $200 then use the most of my money that I've been saving up the really hit a club like falling or soon Mike my trip in Detroit to really have the most extreme fun
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    shailynn --> "Go to the club, have a good time, spend what you can afford and try to get as much as you can for as little as possible."

shailynn -->"you may have enough money in your pocket to buy half the products in the store, but do you? No, you only spend what you want for what you need. "

This is good advice. I am going to remember this and use this. Sometimes I still splurge a like too much myself.

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Juice, the times where dancers ran the system on me, was where we hadn't even done dances yet (or at least not on that visit, but we might have on a prior visit). It was after I tipped them $20 for talking to me. Some will pitch OTC then or they may ask the more playful question (which could go either way) "guy who tip like you do are looking for sex." Which tells me either rickyboy's been through here already to train them or maybe just maybe I'm channeling my inner rick.

1. I'm relatively safe
    2. I have money
    3. A lot of that money isn't available ITC

Then they probably just put but 2 and 3 together to get to 4 themselves

4. That money is available for OTC.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Juice, you ask a lot of questions.

Maybe you should hang out with a bunch of 8 year olds and you can ask each other dumb questions.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Dominic I agree with your thesis

Warwawk LMFAO brilliant mother fucker
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    War I ask questions because every time I get the nervous up to go to a show club I chicken out and wind up at Apple Bees pounds of 77 chackinfangers with da deeping sauces and blow all my moneay right deer

I've honestly never been inside a tity bar
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I once tipped abwaitress at golden coral $20 she later on tugged on my pee pee
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Juice, you crack me up. Warhawk, you too. LMAO. Great points all around gentlemen.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    In all fariness, rickdugan's The System gets maligned around here, but it's useful in it's simplicity and effectiveness. The next thing that comes close is Chili Palmer's method for getting dances and mileage. Also brilliant in its simplicity and effectiveness. (read chili's old post on Strip Club Junkies, the customer side (blue side) of StripperWeb. JohnSmith69 is also useful. Not so much that he overpays or underpays, but that you probably shouldn't pay more than he does unless you are getting DS-level chic for DS overnights and weekend trips. Plus some of his lines are deliveries a downright gold without being PUA, not even close. Very respectful stuff from JS69 and the dancers respond well. He's like the Stripper Whisper. Tuscl's version of DH Lawrence.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm tuscls Rodney Dangerfield " I get no respect" lol
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^ juice that's not the answer the answer is will you respect me in the morning HAHA
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Baaaabaaabaaaa *!!!!!!!!!
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I think the bigger question is: WTF are you doing up so early in the morning Juice?

Shouldn't you be hung over from closing Follies last night? Or is the Red Bull still running high in your blood stream?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    He drank himself sober he hasn't been to bed yet.
    LOL
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    RickyBoy's The System is pure faggotry. Because RickyBoy is The Ultimate Faggot.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Hey Juice, why don't you ask the board really, really tough questions instead of these 2nd grade circle jerk brain teasers?

Like... What's the number for 9-1-1?

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Baaaahaaahaaa
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Front room GFE. It's not for free, it costs money. But it is better than letting girls sell you dances.

Then you invite her to the back room. They take her home with you and keep on seeing her.

Can't use strip clubs on a regular basis for ITC only action, as that is the definition of a PL.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion