tuscl

Study seeks answers to the "orgasm gap"

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers

9 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Where you been? out on the road trying to find some receivers for your quarterback?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Good article; I've seen it somewhere before.

Most obvious explanation:
    "Evolutionary theories suggest male and female orgasms serve different purposes, which can also have an effect. The male orgasm’s tie to ejaculation, for example, ensures reproduction, while the female orgasm “facilitates bonding with a long-term romantic partner,” the report states."

Article leaves out what @Papi always says: women need an emotional bond to really enjoy sex.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I read a similar article titled "Water is Wet"
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^ smart ass
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Those that have fewer orgasms obviously don't know me.

:)

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    While it may be normal for women to have fewer orgasm than men, this is by no means universal. Several of my sexual companions since my divorce have been multi orgasmic and can easily have 2-3 orgasms to my one orgasm. Over time these girls have hundreds more orgasms than I do from our encounters.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    @Smith is one heluva sex machine, I tell ya! Wow indeed!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I have to tell the truth here. I have been the one who was coaching @Smith, when he took up with is DS1, while still married, in how to treat her as a civilian, and to make sex into pagan liturgy.

SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    ^^^ SJGay, how do u know how to give girls an orgasm when you're gay? You sure do make up all of the shit on TUSCL, don't you?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion