tuscl

How many women did you fuck not knowing they were pregnant until after the fact

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
For me it would be 6. 3 civies including my wife and at least 3 strippers.

6 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    One. After I got snipped, there was one girl I was dating (non sex worker) who apparently became pregnant around the same time I was fucking her. I got a letter of paternity claim from some lawyer but as both she and her baby were black, it was obvious I wasn't the father, snipping not withstanding. I never had to do a DNA test.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    If my ex girlfriend's child is really her husband's then she was pregnant with the child last time we had sex. If its mine, the last time did it. They both have never accused me of being the Dad and it makes perfect sense that a 6'5" blond guy and a 5'11" blonde woman, both with blue eyes, would have a shorter, darker, brown eyed kid who always wanted to be a lawy........oh oh.....
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Just one, my wife, nine months into our marriage. Great daughter, conceived despite the Pill. Some eggs God just won't allow to be wasted!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Funny, I knew my wife was pregnant with both my kids before she did the pee test. I could just tell.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The DS and the x wife are the only two.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    Exactly one, one of my favorites at my former favorite club. After being gone for several visits, I asked her friend what happened and she tells me she's about to have another baby.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion