tuscl

Topless or nude?

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 10:24 AM
Sounds like a lot of people like nude dances but I'm trying to figure out why I would pay 2x as much for the same time. Is it because there's a chance of fiv? Or that the dancer is more appreciative and therefore more willing to be high mileage?

35 comments

• Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I'm pretty sure the difference is just you see her vajayjay. :D At nude places, the house (club owner) can't depend on alcohol sales to cover some/most of his costs, to at a nude club he'll take a bigger cut of the girls dance prices at a nude club (versus topless). That is one reason nude cost more. The real answer is the vajayjay. This assume the nude club is a juice bar (no alcohol) and the top club is a bar with full alcohol.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    In my experience, clubs that have two levels of lap dances, one topless and a more expensive nude option, are overpriced rip offs. But if I get dances at such a place, I almost always go for the topless option. There's usually no reason to go for the nude option because the lap dance areas are so dark you can't see if the dancer is wearing bottoms or not. And these type of places tend to charge insane prices for the nude dance.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    1. It is not necessarily true that nude places cost more than topless places. 2. FIV might occur whether her panties are on or off. 3. Usually all places would be nude were it not for local ordinances, like proximity to schools and residences, and the alcohol rules. So you just gotta make do with the best available. 4. Now about clubs which have multiple tiers of dances, bikini, topless, nude, these are the modern version of a clip joint. It goes along with the clubs that prohibit all front room action. It is all just a gimmick for the house to get a higher cut of the money, and it also poisons your interactions with the girls. Try to avoid those clubs. And always, don't let girls sell you dances, as that is a chump's game. Instead front room makeout session, feeding her money as a show of respect. And then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Or just take her home with you. Good Luck, SJG Trump, the worst threat against this country in my lifetime: [view link]
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    IMO it is solely for the visual of the female genitalia. I have done everything in the private room of a topless club that I have done in a totally nude club.
  • poledancer83
    7 years ago
    Dominic is right its about pussy. I personally hate topless clubs as a dancer because I have made more money over the years at nude places.
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    I have been to alot of clubs that have topless for $20, nude for $30 or $40. To me, it is not worth spending the extra money to see the vajayjay. If she is wearing a thong, she is practically nude during the topless dance.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Different Areas/Jurisdictions have different allowances for what you can see (or touch) . I aim for maximum mileage with minimum up sell, I'm sure the girls feel different about that. Again, I'd prefer to see pussy but if I can sneak a feel in private a g-string isn't a big issue.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    My experience indicates that topless dances are more full contact than nude anyway and cheaper. Having seen thousands of vaginas I can do without seeing them. I see no difference in the availability of extras based on nude or topless. The topless places around here are different than in other parts of the country because they can get fully nude in the CR. Nude clubs are also different because they are all full alcohol as well. Some of the nude clubs here aren't legal anyway, but Rhode Island, for the most part, doesn't worry about the clubs, unless a politician needs an election year issue.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Best: nude with alcohol 2nd best: topless with alcohol 3rd best: nude without alcohol The very worst: bikini bar without alcohol
  • Anthony_seito
    7 years ago
    Here in california all nude is no alcohol. Ok it seemed like people were all gungho about nude when I was reading reviews. I feel the same that there's virtually no benefit other than seeing vag but I'm always worried something will drip out on me.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    You get engaged with her, that's the least you need to worry about. :) SJG Thailand [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I enjoy looking at the coochie but it's not a must-have for me - and when it comes to dances if she's grinding on you there doesn't seem to be much difference b/c you can't see the coochie anyway while she's grinding on you. I guess I prefer full-nude "all things being equal" - I would not pay extra for a full-nude dance. And some dancers may be more wary about giving a full-grind completely bare vs wearing a g-string.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    For myself, I actually prefer the no alcohol. Higher quality of dancer, easier to talk with. I know that was not the intent of California's alcohol rules, but that is their effect. SJG
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    Nude clubs where alcohol is not an option, or if it's a BYOB club, also rely on higher cover charges. Frankly, you will pay a lot just to see a vajayjay.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ True, nude clubs have higher cover charges, cause they don't have alcohol. But if you are going to be partaking of the dance booths of the VIP room, or just feeding a girl front room money, than that cover charge is negligible. When I have wanted to go cheap, Brass Rail Sunnyvale, zero daytime cover charge, no booths or mileage. But the highest quality, and what I will be doing in places like SoCal, Nude no alcohol, UHM. :) SJG
  • Anthony_seito
    7 years ago
    I've read thru almost all the reviews of oc clubs. Since everyone on this thread is current, any favorites? Library is nice but not high mileage for me
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    The Library is probably the best topless joint in the OC, but like any OC topless club you are not gonna get any mileage to speak of. There are plenty of low cost HM nude clubs in the area (Sahara, Flamingo, TJ's) that are easy on the wallet. If you are looking for better looking (but more expensive) dancers try Ecstacy Theatre. Only thing is you can't get your drink on in nude clubs, if that is important to you.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    In theory, the girls loosely follow rules of "you can touch whatever is uncovered" -- which is what entices people to upgrade from a $20 bikini, to $40 topless, to $60 nude dance. As a practical matter, I find that once you have an established relationship with a girl (that is, she knows you'll eventually take her to the VIP), she'll give you all access for a $20 bikini anyway. I'm not much into lapdances, preferring VIP almost exclusively, but when I do get lappers, it's $20 bikini dances
  • Anthony_seito
    7 years ago
    Ecstacy seems way too expensive. Tjs the songs are either 2 min or 2 min 30 seconds, so it doesn't make sense unless you get the 2 for 1. I timed it at library and it was 30-45 seconds longer but the times are exact there is no fluff. Have not been to Sahara or flamingo but the reviews are awful, anyone been there lately and comment on the girls? I prefer thin latina or white, does not have to be an amazing looker but decent at least. What's the appeal of vip if youre not getting fs? Seems ultra pricy 150+ for lap dances that I can get at the same price one by one. Drinking doesn't make a difference to me I got patron in my trunk.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    shailynn-->"Best: nude with alcohol 2nd best: topless with alcohol 3rd best: nude without alcohol The very worst: bikini bar without alcohol" I have never been in a "nude with alcohol" club, but it sounds outrageously fun. Maybe it's good that we don't have them :) Also, I've never heard of a bikini bar without alcohol -- what's the point? That's the strip club equivalent of decaf coffee with nonfat milk and splenda LOL I completely agree with your ordering of "topless with alcohol" beating "nude without alcohol" ... but I imagine the vast majority of tuscl PLs disagree. I will note that at those times I binge on "nude without alcohol" clubs, and actually spend enough time to have a CF or ATF at such a club, I smuggle in a bottle of Aquafina (or whatever brand of water they sell there) that's filled with vodka, and my CF and her friends and I sit and drink that on the main floor.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Yeah places like Sahara & Flamingo are dives but they do have some lookers if you weed thru the herd, and their prices are reasonable. At Sahara you can get a 3/$30 bikini dance as a test drive before committing to a VIP to see if you like the girl & her dances. There are more lookers at TJ's in general and they have 5/$100 nudes, which brings it down to $20 per nude dance. Bottom line is you really can't have your cake and eat it too - high mileage on the cheap with hot dancers is rare anywhere, much less in the OC.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"For myself, I actually prefer the no alcohol. Higher quality of dancer, easier to talk with." SJG, I feel like, if anything, it's the reverse... although I might concede that there's no difference. I definitely do not think the girls are necessarily higher quality at a nude w/o alcohol club, than a topless w/ alcohol. First of all, a high percentage of strippers at ANY club are fucked up. Most assuredly, close to the same percentage of girls at each type of club need some assistance with handling their reality. At the nude club, you just don't see it -- the girls are drinking together in the locker room, plus they are doing edibles, coke, etc. In addition, there's definitely a difference in mindset between a girl who is working at an extras club (I realize it's different in the south bay, but in SF, nude = extras) and a non-extras club. Overall, beauty quality uniformly goes to the alcohol clubs, quality of everything else is a push, IME.
  • Anthony_seito
    7 years ago
    Sahara sounds interesting then, 3 for 30 sounds good. I'll time the songs and get back to everyone, do they have a Tuesday or Wednesday all day special like library and tjs? What about others? Any other good clubs I should check out a little further, maybe city of industry or la? I did go to spearmint in la, quality sucked I thought on a Saturday night.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Lol I could write a book about the LA & COI clubs. Check out [view link] for reviews of LA/OC clubs, as well as all-important dancer reviews.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ "-- which is what entices people to upgrade from a $20 bikini, to $40 topless, to $60 nude dance. " I prefer the $10 topless lap dances with full freedom to roam.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I like my bikini/topless club a lot because the prices are low and the right girl gets the job done for very little money compared to the nude clubs. Unless you want a BJ or FS, because they don't happen ITC.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah; a bikini dance doesn't feel natural
  • Anthony_seito
    7 years ago
    $10 bikini would be fine but I think places like Sahara it's out in the open so no room to get handsy. Anyone care to comment?
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    topless with the peak and maybe play with the bottom. Makes it seem a bit more naughty...
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    I would do bikini if it also came with contact
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Most of the time I have spent in strip clubs has been in our alcohol bikini clubs, as they cost less to get into and less to spend time in. The drinkers subsidize the club. But for the highest in quality, I still say no alcohol, nude. Yes, the whole thing costs more, but that is to be expected if your objective if FS-ITC, followed by OTC. And about the higher quality of dancers, I do respect Subraman's POV and experiences. I just feel that a girl who is accustomed to daily consumption of alcohol, is not as good to be getting personal with, intending to be seeing outside, as one who does not operate that way. Believe me, all of these clubs would use the highest skin level they can. It is just legal constraints. And it is much harder to get a nude no alcohol club opened, local zoning rules, than an alcohol non-nude club opened. I've talked to the owners. We only have two nude clubs in the entire county. There are zero in San Mateo, Contra Costa, Alameda, Solano or Marin Counties. The last one, now called Cheetah's, in Sunnyvale, required filing a lawsuit against Sunnyvale to get them to issue the business license. Pink Poodle is in unincorporated San Jose, very old, very old fashioned, high stage to discourage even talking. So the law controls the skin level. Most club owners would go for alcohol, if it did not interfere with the skin level. This is why Portland, Texas, and Florida have so many clubs. But nude no alcohol and non-nude alcohol both can make money. To go BYOB, the place must not be a retail business, so it has to be a membership club. I understand why some will not like this. But I think it is the new growth model. Tiered dance prices is a gimmick. Best to avoid those clubs. Best just to go for front room makeout sessions. Typically, nude clubs do not cost more to go into than other clubs. But no alcohol, costs more money than alcohol. But these differences I feel are not important when you are planning on giving a girl front room money, back room money, and likely to be walking up with her the next morning. California law also prohibits having hostess drinks higher priced, if they have alcohol. But non-alcoholic drinks are exempt from this. So you get the $10 sodas. When traveling in California, I am most looking forward to the reportedly highest mileage clubs, no alcohol, nude, like the un-Branded Deja Vu no alcohol clubs in SF, Darlings, Eden, 20's, and Century. And then Fantasy in Sacramento. Don't know about S.R. Santa Maria and Santa Barbara. Not to expect much from them. Conservative metros. But then that awesome San Gabriel Valley, Then LA Club Rio, then Starz ( upstairs nude no alcohol I think ) Places which serve alcohol, besides not being able to be nude, they are subject to more rules, and with far less legal due process. Not that interested in the rest of LA itself, or San Fernando Valley. Just Club Rio, and Black Gardena. SJG Investigation of Jeff Sessions and Russia Ties [view link] TJ Playboy Club, facebook, reportedly the most aggressive DFK girls anywhere to be found [view link] show de espuma = show of foam
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Men (and lopaws) are very visual; I get turned on by looking and covered-up boobs def takes away a lot from the experience for me. I also much prefer skin-on-skin contact; feeling boobs over the bikini just does not feel as good and makes me frustrated vs enjoying it.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Bikini LDs (w/ booty shorts) are pretty much the only choice around here, as is 1-way contact. You get used to it, if it's the only real option you got. I would prefer topless, nude, or full contact given the choice, but I don't short of OTC or a pricey place with rooms, or travel. For what it is a bikini dance gets the job done, for at least it does for what I'm looking to get out of the trip. I'm envious of the options y'all have.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Yes the bikini dances at Sahara are all out in the open but the girls there know what the purpose of those dances really are - a test drive for VIP. I have gotten some UHM right there in the open area (dayshift), and the VIP wasn't really necessary. But the smart hustlers use the bikini area as a tease to get you into VIP. Trust me - rarely have I ever left Sahara not fully satisfied, often for under $100. But YMMV and it's up to you where you decide to spend your money.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ I think it is easier for women to get a higher "intimacy level" in strip clubs. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion