tuscl

Best Clubs around Miami Airport for OTC or extras?

jhammer
Charlotte...Raleigh...
Tuesday, February 28, 2017 10:15 PM
Visiting Miami tonight and tomorrow...know of any clubs with OTC or extras?....

14 comments

• gammanu95
    7 years ago
    read the fucking reviews, you lazy bastard
  • creepy_perv
    7 years ago
    Diamond Dolls in Pompano Beach. Guaranteed extras from pretty much every girl there.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    The Body Club. They also serve Oreo cookies for dessert if you're the right guy.
  • jhammer
    7 years ago
    Thanks everyone...especially JimGassagain and creepy_perv...will put my reviews based on what happens
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Gaffigan doesn't get any more Oreo's though, because the black girls are boycotting him. SJG
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    There's a dive right by the airport for ya.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    What happened to the Pink Pussycat? That used to be right next to the fronton.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^i think that's the one Vince is referring to by the name has changed. Never been.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Yeah, that's the one. I went there once, what a dive.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    There isn't a "good club" by the airport per se - the most popular club in Miami is Tootsies - Tootsies VIP room fee at night I believe is $100 for a small stall w/ a bench and $150 for a nicer room w/ a loveseat and side-table, with the girl usually wanting in the neighborhood of $300 for her "efforts" (on dayshift (pre 8 pm) I believe the rooms are 1/2 price); and depending if the night is slow perhaps "some" girls may do the deed for $200. As "creepy" mentioned, Diamond Dolls in Pompano seems to be the preferred venue for many these days - FS can be had for about $200 or even $150 if you are a haggler, and there is no room-fee as the dance-booth is private. If you absolutely can't make-it to the farther away Tootsies or DDs, the nearest airport clubs are Bella's (which I see you have visited b/f but it's low-end) - there is also a new club called "Booby Trap on the River" which is a sister club to Booby Trap in Miami; this club opened this year (2017) so IDK what is has to offer but it is near: Booby Trap on the River: [view link] w.r.t. OTC - I'd say it's more the exception than the norm especially if you meet a girl for the first-time - since extras are plentifully available in Miami/South-FL, the girls can make good $$$ ITC thus not a huge incentive to take it OTC - not saying you should not try, just don't go in expecting to score OTC just b/c you are willing to pay. And be careful w/ the Cubans; many of them promise the moon but don't deliver once they got your $$$.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Si, las Cubanas pueden ser muy attractiva, pero como Papi dice. Cuidate con tu dinero !!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    :)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I like dives. Porky'so was fun too, pretty much across the street from Pink Pussycat on Okeechobee
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ Porky's is now called Bella's - and Pink Pussycat has been closed for about 4 years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion