tuscl

My addiction

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I am addicted to shopping for women. Anybody who knows what they are doing and has some money can go into a strip club and have sex with maybe half the women there on average. Sometimes more than half. And most of those can be talked into going on dates and being your perfect girlfriend for the evening. I've done this a hundred times but sometimes I just can't get used to it. Tonight I ducked the gorgeous blond who could be DS IV. She is an incredible vision of youthful beauty and she can be mine any time I want her. She's got the face of DS II with bigger tits. Her looks are phenomenal. And I know lots of you don't believe this but she's low mileage with most guys. Cause she works in a small club in a small city where there just isn't much money to be made from most customers.

Is anybody else addicted to his shit?

33 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    I think the consensus answer is "yes".
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm addicted to stacking up chips
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    So we are guessing the dream civvie and you are winding down and you are a little bored ?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Isn't prostitution wonderful?
  • FTS
    8 years ago
    Are you asking if people are addicted to sex? I think that is "by design," or however you like to call it; natural.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    JS69 says "And most of those can be talked into going on dates and being your perfect girlfriend for the evening."

as women, aren't the majority of them wary of hooking up with random dudes OTC that they hardly know?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yes. There's nothing like tens and tens of naked hot women all in one room. You won't find that anywhere else. I am trying to fight the addiction.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If one is willing/able to pay above-market rates, one probably increases their odds (and throw in a little persuasion and extra-effort)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    For me SCs are like a buffet, I look at the offerings available and I'll have a little bit of each I find enticing, vs just focusing on one main course
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    "she's low mileage with most guys"--johnsmith69

that's bc most guys offer below market rates ;)

but as long as it's not interfering with my life, i'm fine.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Damn. Titty faggot doesn't approve of me. How will I ever get over it.

GoV, yes most dancers (and pretty much all of the ones that I'm interested in) are hesitant to hook up with random guys OTC. But if you get to know them a little bit you have an opportunity to convince them that you're not a danger. The number one thing that I try to assure dancers of is that they will be totally safe with me. After safety I then emphasize the money they can make and the sexual pleasure I can provide as a side benefit.

Papi, a buffet is a good way to describe it. However I tend to focus on the 3-4 things that I like most on the buffet and then go back for more of those items.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    John, pictures or it didn't happen!

• warhawks
    8 years ago
    I'm addicted to fake news.

Can't get enough of it!
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    john smith69.....yeah, building rapport with them probably increases your chances of getting them to meet you OTC. and in your case, you've mentioned more than once, that you over-pay strippers for sex. so that probably has something to do with your high success rate in meeting them OTC

tittyfag......i've met JS69 IRL............so go troll somewhere else!!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Wow! I guess tittyfag(dot) really can't handle the fact that I have him on ignore and refuse to respond to his posts. So now he is trying to bait other members of the board into giving him some of the attention he is so desperate for. I would offer to help, but tittyfag(dot) is such a weak troll looks like people are having no trouble slam dunking him on their own.

Lol!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Corvus, I always have pictures available at every meetup. However, I have not done OTC with this new girl. So no pictures of her yet. But she is gorgeous, and pictures are high on the list of things that I'd like to get from her.
  • azdd
    8 years ago
    I find myself contemplating OTC possibilities with more and more dancers, including those I would have previously considered unattainable. My personal circumstance makes it harder for me to shop as effectively as JS69, but I don't rule anyone out anymore! I agree 100% that you have to first and foremost convince your OTC candidate that she will be safe with you. Once you've passed that hurdle, then it's just about price and timing.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    At times I feel I am addicted to several things, luckily they are material things and not alcohol or drugs (yeah I know Randomember - shame on me for being addicted to material shit). Luckily none of this as well as my peruse of sex with random women has hurt my life in anyway.

A few guys on here have met me in person so I think they have an idea of what I am about. If I can pull a stripper out of a club and fuck her for free, anyone can with a little refinement in their rapport.

Right now I am addicted to a DC. Like I've said before, it will wear off eventually and I will go back to fucking random strippers, but for now, I'm riding the wave and enjoying the virtually drama free sex as well as splitting the cost of our adventures together (which is a nice plus!).
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    John, you know I'm just giving you crap. Have fun with the new girl. Is the DC still around?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The DC is good. She's the reason that I haven't proclaimed this new girl as DS IV.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "yeah I know Randomember - shame on me for being addicted to material shit)"
    -----------------------------------------
    Not really sure what your point is, @Shailynn. There's no "shame" and nothing morally wrong with spending your money on whatever makes you happy. Same goes with the older, divorced, guys who travel around the country paying strippers for sex. If serial prostitution makes you happy, then by all means go for it.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    I'm addicted to receiving blow jobs. They're safer, and don't cause pregnancy. I have to watch out for that.

I'm also addicted to calling out stupid delusional people like SJG so the rest of the world hears of my PSA.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ^LOL
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Money has to over ride trust. After all JS69 is an attorney. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    John, I'm sure you won't have any problems finding partners. But at some point though you need to start looking at what you really want out of life.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    That awkward moment when SJG tries to have a father / son talk with JS69...
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Eventually JS69 will reach the age of 18yo, whether he likes it or not.

SJG
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "That awkward moment when SJG tries to have a father / son talk with JS69..."
    ==================================
    ROFL!

I've tried desperately over the past year or two to help @Smith, too. The only thanks I've gotten is getting placed on his ignore list. Talk out unfair, and lack of gratitude...
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    *Talk about
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    *Talk about
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    *Talk about
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    fucking phone