tuscl

All these years I've been doing it wrong

Itsmytime
I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more
After a great OTC session where she used a banana as a dildo, she was really hungry. I suggested eating the banana. She took it and peeled starting from the end, not the stem. I'd never seen a banana peeled that way. I googled it and found that monkeys eat bananas that way too. I tried it and found that surprisingly it's a better way.

TUSCL - where you learn how to eat used bananas

7 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    In case you need instructions on how to do this:

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/vi…
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Me, too. I found out a couple years ago I had been peeling them the hard way all along (though I used to lop the stem off with a pocket knife, first).
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I never knew that either.

Amazing the amount of things you can learn here on TUSCL.

Founder should put that in the tag line rotation.

"TUSCL, where you can learn to peel a banana the right way."
  • HoHoHoDetwaah
    8 years ago
    I just found this out a couple of years ago also. I tried it a few times and didn't like it, so I've gone back to eating them the "wrong" way.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I learned this on a tour of Sri Lanka in the 80s. Every day the tour guide bought a different kind of bananas for the tour group and showed us the "right" way to peel them.

I still peel them the "wrong" way :)
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I've never before heard of peeling a banana from the other end. But I always have a knife handy and have made short work of peeling one from the stem end.
  • Mainster
    8 years ago
    I've always peeled them from the end instead of from the stem, mostly to piss off my mom who could get worked up about the dumbest shit. Now I discover the the "right" way is to let a stripper warm the banana up first...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion