tuscl

If life is found on another planet and neon lights are also spotted...

sflguy123
Florida
Wednesday, February 22, 2017 3:46 PM
would you sign up to be an astronaut figuring neon lights meant stripclubs and you'd be all about those alien extras?

12 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    :)

Remember in one of the Star Trek movies, they have this bikini dancer on a strip club stage. And you realize that though you are seeing most of the standard views, there is one which they are withholding.

SJG
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Even if there are neon lights or strip club trappings there is no guarantee that Alien Physiology will remotely resemble bipedal mammals or be attractive to the human eye.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Maybe there would need to be an adjustment period.

SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I vote to send Juice first, he either: gets laid, eats them, or gets eaten, and the result will help me make my decision.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    don't you think they would just be like. Juice welcome home!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ a very good idea!

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, send Juice !! He can always bench press any malefactors in the club, like Jabba the Hut.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I've already visited lots of alien girls in my dreams. Plus some extraterrestrial creatures.
    The strangest alien in my dreams was an alien resembling an octopus but it was intelligent and somewhat pleasant to cummunucate with. It liked me in my dream.
    There was one alien that I simply telepathically cummunucated with for a while in my dreams. It was about 37,000 light years away. They were reptilian with large tails. I saw images of the creature in my dream. It was also several levels of tech more advanced than us. I had asked about building a sub space communicator but gave up when I decided I didn't want to spend all my dream time and some awake time studying electrical engineering and circuit diagrams. I asked it to go contact someone else in my dreams of course on the third or fourth night I dreamed I was communicating.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    A Star Trek like universe where our galaxy was seeded to end up with humanoid life would be interesting.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Was this post motivated by the TRAPPIST-1 news conference yesterday?

www.nytimes.com/2017/02/22/science/trapp…

Brilliant stuff, but I'm actually skeptical about the existence of sexy alien strippers! :(
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    On the other hand, who knows?

Maybe there is a sexy alien stripper with milky skin, big eyes, three tits, and two buttholes removing her clothes in a club the equivalent of Detroit on TRAPPIST-1e right now.

And 40 years from now the light from the neon "Girls, Girls, Girls" sign on that club will reach us here on earth. Pretty ace if you ask me! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion