tuscl

A Couple of Quick Rhetorical Questions for txtittyfag(dot)

txtittyfag(dot) loves to harp on that "everyone on TUSCL" has me on ignore. When cornered on it, however, he'll try and weasel out with "well everyone except maybe one or two people". However, I recently started a thread called "[OT] Mac or PC", I got responses from 14 distinct people. So a couple of of (rhetorical) questions to txtittyfag(dot) that I won't bother reading the answer two:

1) How can 14 possibly be equal to 2 or 3?
2) Why did you freak out about me starting that thread that some people enjoyed?

If you were honest with yourself or others you would just have to admit that many people enjoy having me on TUSCL and the topics I start.

Lol!

txtittyfag(dot) loses again!

9 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    Logic not exactly txtittyfag(dot)'s strong suit.

Lol!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    On ignore? No Dougster, I don't have you on ignore. But you are promoting an agenda, one which is completely bogus and two faced.

SJG
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    @SJG: sounds like your plan. You can get IRL w/o paying because of what a fuckin' PSYCHO you are, so you are hanging all your hopes on start a cult where you'll actually be able find women who agree to being fucked by any member of the cult at any time as a condition for joining. That's your real goal which you disguise under the agenda of make society more equal.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    The cosmic forces of the universe seem to create a situation where women are a side effect of being successful an happy. Also getting laid can't be your primary concern. This is not endearing for women. I consider these cornerstone tenets. "The woman will be a suitable helper, if he is worthy. However, if he is unworthy, she will oppose him." I don't see any room for women as sex slaves.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    The funniest thing about SJG liking tittyfag(dot) now is that he is completely oblivious to the fact that tittyfag(dot) was also san_jose_gay.

Too funny!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I don't imagine tittyfag(dot) will be telling SJG any time soon that he was also san_jose_gay. Needs the appearance that some besides LittleDickSammy is listening to him.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Just thank about it. What is tittyfag(dot) best know for? The inability to think for himself and just doing poor imitations. Sometimes copy and pasting posts and tweak maybe 5% of the words when he is particularly low energy. The ability to respond immediately after his "target" posts no matter what time of day. Really nobody else it could be.

tittyfag(dot) = Busted!

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    I have tittyfag(dot) on ignore at the moment, but I bet if I took him off it might be amusing to see him melting down after I BUSTED HIM for being san_jose_gay... He's probably thinking "hey, one guy was starting to like me. Never mind all the fun I made of him in the past and you go and fuckin' ruin it!"

Too funny!

Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion