tuscl

DJ announcements about strippers

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Have you ever heard a DJ announce something about a stripper going on stage that made you totally lose interest in her, or else something that peaked your Interest in her? Last night, the DJ announced that the stripper on stage is going to be featured on an upcoming Jerry Springer show. She wasn't my really my type but even if she was that fact made me lose any interest that I might have otherwise had in her.

18 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    No, never have... although the Jerry Springer show announcement might be a bit of a boner killer
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Dude, not to be a dick. I'd like to correct you on something because I care. It's piqued interest. Thought you should know better. Very common mistake.

p.s. I watch Jerry every day lol.
  • K
    8 years ago
    I usually can't understand the DJ. They all develop that stupid way of speaking. I wish the DJ would use a normal voice and just announce the dancer's name and shut up. "Going on stage is Amber, coming off stage is Jade"
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Once heard a DJ introduce a dancer as "The red headed bitch from hell". She was a favorite of mine for awhile.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Not a DJ. I never had a problem with a DJ, but at a really dive-y place, they had a feature dancer once, a Penthouse Pet. She scared away the other house dancers, so she was literally the only dancer working that night. After dancing for like 2 hours straight (in 1996) she had the bartender releave her. (is releave a word? maybe a lawyer knows if I pique his interest).

Well, the Penthouse Pet noticed that the bartender, who was a fat, retired dancer, wasn't getting much interested. So the Pet (on break) shouted:

--> " Come on guys, she's got big 'ol titties."

I about died. But truthfully the undulating rolls, belly dancing on stage, between her stomach gut and huge tits, undulating, rolling, mesmerizing, I admit at 18yo (myself) I was *halfway* tempted. :D
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    To add to the mental image: the bartender, cigarette in mouth, (slightly over the hill in age), when asked but the feature dancer she climbed OVER the bar, walked to the stage, climbed UP it, when proceeded to dance and start to strip, yep you guessed it, cigarette still in her mouth. She did not miss a beat. One cannot make this stuff up.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The red headed bitch from hell sounds like
    just my type of girl.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    The Jerry Springer announcement would be a turn off!

I don't know what to say about Dominic77's story. Other than "that story is ace!" And very disturbing. Very very disturbing.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    It would serve as a warning rather than an enticement and cause me to back away across the room. The only thing it is like a car wreck you have to look even if briefly.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Didn't one of the female posters give a link to a video where they appeared on Jerry Springer? I think it was Phoenix. I remember that she looked good.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    JS69 - I've got 3 photos on my hard drive.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Bring that phone into Follies next time I'm there so I can see her.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Ok. Just remind me next time you're in town.
  • sflguy123
    8 years ago
    The Springer news would be a turn on. I'd ask her if she was fucking her brother or her boyfriend dressed as a woman!

How is that show even still on the air? Haven't they run out of topics?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    "How is that show even still on the air? Haven't they run out of topics?"
    This.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Hey Dominic. It's relieve. I'm going to quit being a fag now.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Whew. Thank you. :)
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Saying she's going to be on Jerry Springer gives you an automatic ice breaker to talk with her about. If she's hot, who cares if she's a loon? Noone is talking about for life, we're just asking what's up tonight?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion