tuscl

Is Valentine's Day...

grand1511
Euphoria
...the PLiest day to go to a strip club?

7 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I went last night
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lol, you've got to be a real PL to hit up the strip club on Valentine's Day.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I shit my pants and blamed it on juice
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I spent the first VDay after my separation at a strip club. It was awkward -- a room full of couples and me. The female customers looked miserable to be with a looser who took them to a strip club for Valentines, and the male customers looked like they'd rather be fucking a stripper tonight instead of the girl they came with. And I stuck out like a sore thumb as the only single guy in the place. Some other single guys came in later but it was mostly couples all night. And there were very few strippers working that night.

I had a good time but only because the DS was working. So I had the hottest girl in he club all to myself for most of the night. But if she weren't there I would probably my have left after the first ten minutes.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    grand: It's not PLy if you bring chocolates and a huge bouquet of flowers, plus a stuffed bear with a heart on its belly, to your favorite stripper. Nor is there anything super sad about that :) LOL

Speaking of sad, there's no one in my dating life I like enough to take out for Vday, so I'm playing hookey from work this afternoon and getting an FBSM (full body sensual massage), from a rare FBSM girl who is stripper-hot, stripper-sexy, and sexually very submissive. Will be a fun day.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    No, Christmas and New Year's would be even worse. That would show you don't have a partner and your family doesn't want you around, either.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    My CF is coming to my house, so I won't be a PL going to a strip club. WINNING!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion