tuscl

Laughable approaches

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Yesterday I was approached for VIP with " There is strawberries and whipped cream in the kitchen. I want to spread it all over you and then lick every inch of your body". Heard any other good ones?

11 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    Be glad the kitchen wasn't preparing steak sizzlers.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    At least the girl is putting forth some effort, even though her line is funny. Why didn't you just tell her that you only put whipped cream on your dick?
  • IHearVoices
    8 years ago
    I have to admit I'd want to see if she was actually willing to go through with it. If so, I'd probably partake just to have the story to tell.
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    Shadow, I am obviously much weaker than you. I definitely would have been tempted to try that out.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    At the moment can't recall any supa-original/different "come-ons" - two that come to mind but not really that original:

1) "the fake confidence approach" - a dancer coming up to me and telling me "you want all this?"

2) a dancer I didn't know coming up to me and telling "do you want the best blowjob of your life" - must say I was intrigued and allowed her to follow thru and although it was not out of this world it was pretty-good (uncovered)
  • Electronman
    8 years ago
    Lines from different two different strippers:
    1. Are you satisfied with your current blowjob provider? Would you like an upgrade?

2. Your hands are cold. I have some ideas on how you could warm them up (as she spread her legs).
  • sp
    8 years ago
    Sitting at a side table just off the stage, she is stroking me OTP and says, "I have an oral fixation. For 150 we can go in the back and I can prove it to you." It took me awhile to pop my eyes back into my head when she was finished.
  • Sandman1029
    8 years ago
    I had one come up once and simply said, "Do you wanna get a hard on and have a good time"? I couldn't say no to that. So much better than Do you want a dance.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I once had a girl ask me , do you want a BJ or sex? After asking a question she said she doesn't do lap dances. I thought it was a good line to get lap dances except she asked me to prepay and ripped me off. She was a con artist and a good one. Lesson learned by me years ago. She had undone my belt then said a bouncer asked to talk to her out of sight for a minute. She ran off and I could not identify her sufficiently out of over a hundred dancers. Sneaky bitch. She only did 1.5 dances. I try to remember dancer names, description, plus no red flags like prepaying more than one or two songs. Throw out several red flags and I will skip her.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    "I don't give very good blowjobs, but I don't charge much."

• dallas702
    8 years ago
    "Did I fuck you in here yesterday? No wait, I was off yesterday, we gotta' fuck today!"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion