tuscl

Taking a phone call in VIP

MrDeuce
Illinois
Sunday, February 5, 2017 7:56 AM
So far this year I've done only one VIP room, about three weeks ago. My other stripper-related activities this year have included two sleepovers with my ATF stripper and a lapgasm at my ATF strip club. We had negotiated a price for a CBJ and she had just stripped naked in the VIP room when my phone rang -- it was my boss! I told her "Sorry, baby, I have to take this call." During the next several minutes, as he and I engaged in a rather technical discussion of each of three issues at work, she proceeded to pull down my pants and boxers and commence the fluffing, using a BBBJ to get Deuce Jr. to stand at full attention. Eventually the call ended and she put the condom on me and finished the job, so to speak. I'm normally not a fan of CBJs, but hers are so outstanding that I make an exception. Have any of you conducted a business call while engaged in sexual activities in the VIP room?

19 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I don't usually even take my phone into the club and I never take condoms with me. I like uninterrupted BBBJs
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    A strip club is usually the last place I wanna take a personal call, I let it go to voicemail and if it's an important call I go outside to my car and call the person back.
  • Bavarian
    7 years ago
    Can the other caller hear the music in the background or the DJ announcing the next dancer on stage?
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i had the experience just last week. doing bbfs and she gets a text and replies a short response. i tell her it's ok and text on. so she did. i was trying to see if i could get her off during the texting. another time recently a girl took a voice call while bbfs... she got distracted.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    No. One time it did ring during a VIP session, I didn't answer it. There was one time right before a VIP session that a dancer's phone rang. She took the call and then came back.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    To clarify: * My fellatrix in this story was *not* my ATF, but she does give an outstanding CBJ (though covered is not my preference). * I don't take a condom to this club because it's seldom required. She insisted on, and supplied, the cover. * I have never taken a call in VIP before, but we had just started our 30-minute session and I happened to see that it was my boss. I just thought it was hot to be fellated while I was taking a business call -- and so did she!
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    My CF likes to talk on the phone while having sex. Last night she called me from a motel.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ Ditto what Papi said. Just make sure to lock the screen so you don't butt dial anyone.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Usually don't even take me phone inside clubs, just another distraction for me to deal with. I club at night so it's unlikely I would get such a call.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I guess you do whatever it takes if the company and boss expects it. That would really suck if you had to be on call and the company had a policy against going to strip clubs on your own time. I'd think I'd have to find a different job if someone implemented that policy. I can just imagine what the boss might think if he or she heard in the background, "Bambi, you're on stage next!"
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    LOL jack - I tell ya, we don't get any respect :)
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Take my wife....please.
  • footballguy
    7 years ago
    I'm confused, you said she started giving you a BBBJ when you were on the phone to get the little heads attention but once you were off the phone she put a condom on you? What's the point of covering if she already started giving you BBBJ? Mid as well finish bareback.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    i was thinking the exact same thing footballguy
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    She started with a BBBJ to get me hard but didn't want me to finish in her mouth. She doesn't mind dick in her mouth; it's jizz she objects to!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Back when I was married, the wife called a couple of times while I was in the VIP. I was tempted to let my stripper answer for me but I wasn't financially ready to get divorced yet so I let it go to voicemail. And by the way. Just say no to covered blow jobs. That is so rong.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    My ATF would visit my office a couple times a week. I would be sitting at my desk working on emails, taking calls, placing trades, whatever and she would blow me. If I was on the phone she would wait till I hung up then bend over the desk and ask me to fuck her. I miss those days, but I'll find another
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Don't take my phone into clubs.
  • dallas702
    7 years ago
    A very long time ago, when "cellular channel hopping mobile telephones" were in the future, I had a BMW with a radio-telephone and a girlfriend who liked to give mobile blowjobs. One day she was busily gobbling my knob when the radio-phone rang (since only my company had the codes and contact channel - I knew it was my office) and I answered. The "Oh shit" info in the call (nobody spent big money for a radio-phone call to pass on good news) left me less than "up" for my girlfriend's ministrations - not to mention the cop car that pulled up next to me at the light! I have taken a phone call while getting a blowjob - it didn't turn out as well as your example - so I don't answer my cell in VIP!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion