tuscl

Watching a strip club show without even being at the strip club!

Saturday, February 4, 2017 7:03 PM
Man this is the greatest thing ever! I just recently discovered a live show website. This is great, being able to watch a strip club show without having to pay for drinks, tips, lap dances, door entry fees, etc and without being constantly haggled to get a dance. Some of the strippers at this particular club are freakin hot! Stage Cam - [view link] Dressing Room Cam - [view link] The Club - [view link] Is this the best strip club in Florida or what?

14 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    HOLY SHIT!!!! Now if only there were a way to get out of paying for the lotion and tissues for the extras!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If there was only a way to reach thru the screen and feel their titties then I'd be interested
  • DallasCowboys
    7 years ago
    Mons Venus does the same thing on their website bro
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Sounds about as exciting as putting on a condom to jack off. :)
  • larryfishsticks
    7 years ago
    can you give me your credit card number so I can watch without the frosted screen?
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    I think jacking off sounds more fun....
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Can't touch? Not interested. It's exactly like watching a cam show.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    DC- The Mons shut down their webcam about a week ago. Good one, shadowcat. The 2001 cam is a good supplement to cam visits as one can see how well stocked each dancer shift is for potential club visits.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    dead at this time. 10:40 am cali time.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i'm headed for tj.
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    Where is desertscrub when we need him. This looks to me like a club ad of the day.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    If it's live, then its good way to recon clubs before deciding where to head to at night. Besides that, yeah it's not even a cam show.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Obvious spammer is obvious. I am not clicking on that link, I enjoy the viruses and adware I've already got :)
  • dallas702
    7 years ago
    Yawn - - - - - - - - - - -
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion