tuscl

Ideas for episode 2 of JuiceTV ? ( comment below me)

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Of course I know Joe wants to see my local McDonald's shitter

I'm sure Shaylynn wants to see the hot dog rack I patron at my favorite gestation

Shadow would like to see proof of me at follies lol

We all know LDK wants me to prank call stop clubs asking for wide load bitches

What's some ideas people

Drop realistic ideas below

17 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Come up to Detroit and propose to Nina Bambina.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I watch that episode on pay-per-view!!!!!!!
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Juice's California Trip, he finds SlickSpic then drops by Santa Clara County and buttfucks Lloyd Schoene. The last part doesn't need to be on camera.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Ime that's a good ideas for my first movie...if this gets big enough I will save up for a epic road trip documentary of club hoping and travels

I would let you guys even name that movie
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I'd like to see you do an embedded report from a particular poster's mom's basement in California.

Visit a local Applebees and see if you can get the waitress to do takeout with you.

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Vince that would be hilarious if she is cool with being on juiceTV ...I would be down to do so

The big idea behind JuiceTV is to find out what you people would find enjoyable to watch then try my best to provide the content

See it as interactive television

ATACdawg don't give me bad ideas on how to sell paid content to loyal subscribers to obtain exclusive Juice Gone Wild Content
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    When are you selling stock in JuiceTV?

I want to get in on the ground floor when you take it public. lol.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    WarHawk I like this idea

Be cool to if shadow would calibrate with me...I could give him the breaking news section of the show to report 2amers lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Maybe on a day off soon I will try and pick up the waitress me and old shaylnnie had that faithful night...it would make him Jelly
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    That would be insane if that Shit happen lol...I tell you what....if it does your in brother
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Just as long as you don't do live coverage of a 2am event. :(
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ shit that would be crazy
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    How about shot-gunning 3 Four Lokos and doing a commentary.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO Vince

Titty your a funny guy but could I please ask you not to troll Vince and troll some body else like Larry Fisherman....thank you in advance my brother

Shaylyn ie lol what will I be commentary on ? Like a drunk reaction video ? Lol
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    You should get a shot of a hooker giving you a blow job, keep her face and your dick out of the shot and put that on juice tv... this would be brilliant!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Yeah seeing your commentary when you're drunk. I'm mean you're funny she. You're sober - hmmm drunk Juice - either hilarious or retarded... lets find out! Lol

Good call on titty trolling fishsticks
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Do strip club reviews on video. Lots of guys and girls will review (or play) video games and review them. So why not review a SC?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion