tuscl

Soooo Welcome to The Juicebox Show !!! I have created a Private Channel that onl

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Its the Host with da most lol FU Jackie... down below is a link to a private youtube channel that can only be seen with the links I provide. its the coolest way I can provide video of my life that no one believes I live. im a real person and im really dying inside to connect with all my friends on Tuscl...the PMs last night ment the world to me so with this said the link is time sinsative and after a few hours or a hour I will take down the video....from time to time I will post a video like this to make you people laugh and to make our friendship grow stronger and our homosexual love can manifest itself lol.....in all serionuse doh I can visit a club and show some clips and let you people enjoy...please enjoy the start of a lot of laughter videos of what we love best strip clubs

https://youtu.be/m40J7yrQWyU

31 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I thought you quit tuscl.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    ive had a rebirth my brother
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I thought you drove a van.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    You an ugly ass hairy bitch
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    jack that was so 2014 lol....im doing a lot better for myself now than I used to be
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    joe your just upset I was taking a shit on camera like mr Hollywood lol
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Oooooooh shit!!!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I still got all your money, fucker
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Pull my finger juice
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Take a gopro in the club and make a video
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    joe I do believ your my biggest fan lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    40 more min until I take the video down lol... I will keep it on file in case I get a request later on the day....
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    9 mo min left
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    That isn't Juice in the video, he's a skinny little fucker !!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    lmfao ...yeah maybe the real skinny black juice paid this whyte simp to make this video lol what...this whyte mo fo is a fagget for sure...no one will ever know my true identaifacatrions
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    You need a sidekick I suggest crazyjoe
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    maybe desertcrub lol leave ideas below and I will pay this poor white boy off to do all kinds of stoopd shit

well the hour is over and the turn out was amazing thanks a lot boys and girls lol....I juste got banned from every clean club in America lol...its a price im willing to risk

I will keep the vidos on file and I can re open any video in the future..just send a request

God bless fuckser
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    maybe one day I will bus out to Denver lol
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Nice job Juicy. I think Episode 2 should be you at a poker table - give us some pointers!

Juice - don't leave TUSCL. I come here mainly just to hear jokes by you and Motorhead (which is gone) and stories by Gawker, JS69 and Sinclair.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    well im not leaving...after all the pms I got and all that love...ive got to much invested into tuscl and im going to do all I can to make this place a fun place to be....love each and ever one of you bitches.....
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    feel free to make comments of things you guys would love to see in the next video or clubs you would love to see the outside and inside off and I will go get the footage....cant promise dancers but if I get lucky enough to talk one into filming without a face pick then I will get it in for you boys.....Tuscl TV lol....maybe founder can run ads in my videos lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    feel free to like and subscribe fuckers...I will post as much as you fags can handel....I like the idea on days off going out and hitting on hot civies and filming my rejection lol
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Shit. I missed the window.

All I got was some Gold KFC Colonel Sanders and bunch of rap videos. WTF Juice?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice needs a sponsor.

Maybe Four Loko, Arby's, Circle K and JS69s Lawfirm.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    A request !!!! Whoooop !!!!! Whooop !!!!! Another hour of power with the host wit da most FU Jackie lol

Unlocking the vid right now as requested for another hour....get you sum !!!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Original link works again for another juvenile delinquent hour
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shaylnnie that Shit not only would be epic but it would be epic
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Window is closed unless I get another request
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Juice- just glad you decided to stick around. Go Juice!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Thanks brother
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion