tuscl

Why haven't all the celebrities left that promised to leave

Just another group of lying liberals:
Rosie, Lena Dumpy, Barbra Streisand and all the other celebrities that promised to leave and didn't are still here and bitching.
All I can say is you promised to leave so get the fuck out or shut the fuck up. I am tired of the whining and tantrums. We working people were told to shut up and get back to work when the Chicago crook won and if we DARED to disagree with the capone clone we were called racist. I did not care that the Obama claimed to be black(he is half black), I did not like his politics, policies and cronies, but I did not call for a military Coup like Rosie O'Dumpy! We lived with the crook and work to dampen the damage he was doing to us. So suck it up or do as promised and leave, but don't think that you will be able to use your star power to avoid paying taxes like you do here either!(the real reason they are upset that Hillary lost = no more special treatment for a small donation to Hillary Inc.)

19 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Make the honest... kick them out to Mexico
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    They'll be leaving as soon as skidum pays his taxes.
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    Because they are all talk and no action. Plus no other country wants them there. When will the media ask these celebs when they are leaving? NEVER!!!!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I think the promise was to leave as soon as Trump releases his tax returns and stops sucking Putin's dick--in other words, never.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    They are all welfare cases, like twenty five, who can be casual about paying taxes, because he never worked a day in his life. I don't care about Trump's tax returns as I do about Obama not releasing his academic records from Columbia and Harvard which show he was admitted as a foreign exchange student. I notice that Trump sucking Putin's dick is bad, yet Obama taking it up the ass from Putin for the past 8 years without lube is considered good.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^Fucking winey(intentionally misspelled) little bitch.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Q) What do you call a defendant that has skidum for a lawyer
    A) Convict
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit!
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I guess the least among us are in mourning because the worst President in history is leaving on Friday. I guess if I was a leech on welfare, I'd come here and be whiny and support obama. How do you spell Obama supporter? p u s s y.
  • DallasCowboys
    8 years ago
    Liberals say they want to move to Canada but Canada wont accept them. They could move to Mexico but the economy is so bad there that they wont. Also they refuse to learn spanish yet call everyone racist for not learning spanish in an english speaking country..
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    There is an argument to be made in my opinion that their promises to leave are legally binding although admittedly it's a long shot. If I was retired I might sue the worst of them just for the headlines.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Lopaw also recently stated that even though physically she still resides in southern CA, mentally she is in Canada. Now that's a hoot!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    JS69 - "I'll make this case go away for $10,000!!!!"

Great idea!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I'm with JS69, let's start a fund to sue these pissant liberal celebrity snowflakes to follow through on their expatriation to Canada.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Well, I hope what they do is stay and fight for the soul of this country, their country, my country, definitely headed the wrong direction.

SJG
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    I would love to see them go and would gladly give them a boot on the butt to hurry their departure.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I think there is a joke about moosylvania (from rocky and bullwinkle) in there somewhere, lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion