Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Is it too late for Christmas?

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Or too early? I'll take the one on the far right.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Hi, ho, ho! I'm ready to go!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice! Never too late...

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Ho Ho Ho

Profile picture for etsutwigg222
etsutwigg222
•

Second from the right has a left booby that is oblong!!!! I will take the far left.....She looks like a shy wildcat!!!!!!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Rightmost for me. Leftmost is nice, too.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

@jackal ash

Actually it's

Ho Ho Ho and Ho

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Just my opinion but the one on the right is hot the other's are so so.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement