tuscl

What's the best strip club in Dayton Ohio?

I lost my job at the dealership and I'm going back to the pole. What's decent in Dayton these days?

12 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I have notified our Dayton expert.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    2x Dayton experts.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    If you tell us more about your experience and what sort of a club you are looking for, like mileage wise, that would help our experts steer you in the right direction.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    What's the best strip club in Dayton?

The answer to that is the same as for any city or town, to whit, whichever one *I* am in. :)
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    To AStripperNamedHeaven, if you received a creepy PM from sanjoseguy your best bet is to ignore him as he is the "Night Saint" of TUSCL! LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    A rule of thumb is the club(s) w/ the most-reviews will usually have be the more popular ones and better/better-liked clubs.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Do you like to suck dick? If so, come to Detroit.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    Here you go sorry for the delay:

Best Club
    The Harem on Dixie Hwy.
    Next Best
    The Living Room on Dixie Highway
    Third Best
    Cheeks in West Carrollton (on Watertower)
    Bad Clubs Stay Away:
    Sharkys, Katies, Pazazz, Pinups & Pints Medway
  • nemesisk7
    8 years ago
    Ohio sucks , Tijuana is better (:
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    So you worked at a dealership all this time without getting a pulse on the local scene wrt to such elementary things as the best club to go to ? Either get a job at the Golden Arches, or get out of your Mom's basement.
  • AStripperNamedHeaven
    8 years ago
    I used to work at Diamonds and Cheeks. I went in there a month ago and it looked like nobody was tipping and damn it I have boobs to buy!
  • I've never been to Dayton, OH, but I had a chance encounter with a stripper from The Harem in Dayton and she was really hot. She was at least a 9. So, based on that, I concur with The Harem being #1.

So, I was on vacation in a beach town and in the hot tub at this hotel. These three young girls climb in and after talking for a while, they told me that two of them were strippers in Ohio. I forget what club the other worked at. They were on vacation for a week. I regret not asking her if she'd be interested in doing some private dances for me. Since she was young and on vacation and seemed comfortable around me, I think she probably could have used the money and might have said yes. Who knows, maybe it would have led to out of state OTC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion