tuscl

New to town.

Jaco2762
Oregon
I don't think I've ever met a stripper that didn't tell me she "just moved here".
I didn't ask!
What's that all about?

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Never really paid too much attention to it - kinda assumed dancers move around a lot and living in Miami we do get a lot of people moving down from outside the area - but perhaps it may be part of their hustle as trying to come across as fresh merchandise or different from the other girls?
  • Ermita_Nights
    8 years ago
    I don't get that much. I do see many girls who live an hour away from the club they work at, when there are similar clubs close to where they live. They say they don't want to run in to people they know.

Also, many girls go on working vacations. They'll spend a week in NYC or LA, working in the local clubs to pay for the trip.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Yep. I've gotten that too. I've met a lot that say they are from another town. Sometimes 2 hours or more away. Like mentioned, they say they do it to avoid "running into" anyone that might know them. So they work at clubs far away from their home location.
  • Ermita_Nights
    8 years ago
    I met one who lived in Cleveland and worked in Toledo. That's a two hour drive! Another factor is that Cleveland clubs are pathetic. Toledo clubs, from the perspective of a dancer who wants to make money and not do extras, are much better.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    When I lived in Dallas I used to visit a big-sized mixed dive that would get dancers from OKC mainly on the weekends and aldo dancers from small towns an hour or 2 from Dallas
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I always hope that when a stripper tells me that she fucked so much at the clubs in her immediate area that she got banned from all of them and had to drive 1+ hour(s) away from her home to get employed! Lol
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Dancers usually work miles away from where they live or grew up because, as it happened three months ago I was sitting with a dancer in providence (she grew up in the city) and her Uncle came in with some buddies. Kind of funny to see her turn pale, but she went to the dressing room, claimed illness and went home so my night ended up sucking.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion