tuscl

OT: most loyal dog breeds!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
#1 was the German Shepard
#2 was Great Pyrenees

I had a friend who had a Pyr. That dog could cover any clothing in white fur in no time flat!

Can you guess what #20 was?

That's right, the dachshund! I say they got it wrong because I think little 4got is more loyal than a Pyr.

Regardless, Dachshund system rules!

9 comments

• Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Actually, the mutt is the most loyal breed, and is a throwback to the original dog breed that existed before selective breeding. The mutt exhibits all the best qualities!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I like American Bulldogs
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    They are smart and well behaved. Look like giant Pit Bulls. Nobody will fuck with you. Women feel safe with one defending them
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    American Bulldog https://g.co/kgs/00fheA

They are terrified of displeasing their master
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I have a bulldog/catahoula rescue who is the most loyal I've ever had. The boarding kennels tell me that she is just miserable every second I'm away.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    The Heinz 57 Varieties.
    I have always liked retrievers, Labradors, Golden, Newfoundlands ...
    There are a lot of "breeds" out there that are a waste of fur, like:
    Pit Bulls
    Pugs, (most "toy" dogs)
    Collies
    If a dog was bred for its looks or a very specific trait it is usually not worth the pet food it eats!
    Working or hunting breeds are smart, loyal and trustworthy.
    The rest Phssst..I'd rather have a mutt!
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    BTW Shepards may be loyal but what are they good for beside eating?
    Guarding? unless you train them to do so and therefore make worthless as a family pet you are better with a mutt and Mutts have WAY less health issues.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Best dog I ever owned , or should I say that ever owned me an English Springer Spaniel she was my childhood companion I had her with me until I was 22 what a great well behaved loyal dog none that I have had since her have been quite as much to me.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    The kind that shits in your neighbor's yard.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion