tuscl

Favorite Clothing

larryfisherman
California
Wednesday, December 28, 2016 10:51 AM
What's your favorite clothing on civies (females obviously)? My favorite is yoga pants.

24 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Larry wears yoga pants
  • rockie
    8 years ago
    Yoga pants are certainly a favorite these days. I once had a thing for any woman that brought life to woman's riding reeches.
  • rockie
    8 years ago
    Yoga pants are certainly a favorite these days. I once had a thing for any woman that brought life to woman's riding breeches.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I like them to be comfortable for going out. So, tee shirts or gold shirts with soft denim jeans and sneakers are good. Empress tops with dress slacks and heels are also good, too.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^ golf shirts.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    Definitely yoga pants or any type of tight leggings. I love the liquid latex look leggings or the shiny latex leggings. I've bought a few different pairs of yoga pants for my ATF to wear and took pics of her in them.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Pant suits. I fantasize about Hillary.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    In the summer, I love seeing daisy dukes jean shorts.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    small tight shorts and small tight-fitting tanktop
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Nothing beats yoga pants. I even love that odd look where they wear boots with yoga pants. Talk about drawing all the attention to the sexiest areas on a woman! Next fave, tight perfectly-fitting dark blue jeans
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Naked with a smile.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yoga pants seems to be the runaway choice so far. I had no idea we have so many ass lovers on this board.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    just about anything on a beautiful sexy woman.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Lingerie. I keep them in the glove box. Because none of my women wear gloves. ;) (Apologies to Morris Day and the Time for stealing his line).
  • ididthisonce
    8 years ago
    Tight + tight + tight + form fitting yoga pants in public. (saw one yesterday and the restaurant that I couldn't help but stare}. Did I say tight? In private, well that is an entirely different story.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "I keep them in the glove box" That reminds me, I've heard stories of girls throwing their bras on stage during a rap concert, and the rappers keep them and collect them. Their bra collection.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Larry keeps his yoga pants in the glove compartment. Glad I didnt run into him. He is in his thong when his pants are in the glove compartment
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Skirts. Baggy t-shirts. Boy shorts. Anything that bares her legs.
  • aroundtown
    8 years ago
    Sorry dog, but yoga pants is man's new best friend.
  • Mainster
    8 years ago
    Stripper wear.
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    I LIKEZ MY BITCHES IN ALUMINUM FOIL
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yoga pants, unless your going to rip them off of her, like in the Last Tango In Paris Butter Scene, then those are very impractical. Hands down, no contest, mini-dress and high heels. Now if you want to talk lingerie, and especially if you had a store, or some other excuse for having a stock pile, then you could have her dress for you. And the no fingers gloves are great, like with high heels, stockings, and a garter belt. But street legal clothes, mini-dress and high heels out ranks everything else. [view link] And thanks to justme62 for reposting that real skimpy long dress picture. That is also great. Mostly you just need to be able to get your cock into her without taking her shoes off of her. Or at least it has to look as if that is what she wants you to do. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Any questions? SJG Anthony Bourdain slams ‘privileged’ liberals for ‘utter contempt’ of working class [view link] Problem with compromising with the God Fearers, is that their way of life is always built upon child abuse. 1964 - John Coltrane - A Love Supreme [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion