tuscl

Houston Tour

Monday, December 26, 2016 3:34 PM
Well, piggybacking on my last discussion, I've now finished my mini tour of what used to be the big three: treasures, st James, and men's club. The state of affairs almost makes me want to cry, but there may be some hope. Men's Club: least changed. Still nice, lap dance area still sucks, VIP still way overpriced. Medium mileage. Entertain business partners here. Dancers tend toward small boobs and skinny. St. James: still smokey as hell. Best lap dance set up, VIP overpriced. Girls have become lazy as hell, so be prepared to hunt your prey. Dancer quality is down, on the thick side, but still some gems. Treasures: sad. Just sad. The place was practically dead. High hustle still there, moderate value on laps and VIP, dancer quality all over the board. I think I'll hit centerfolds and ritz next unless someone has a compelling reason not to. Will report back.

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You should write an article after you've hit most of the better known places - e.g. write a Houston SC guide of sorts - we get Houston questions from time to time but we don't have a Houston regular on the board and seems the state of clubs have been in flux in the last couple of years.
  • Sowhatt
    8 years ago
    I can probably manage that
  • osogrande
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the rundown. Your experiences square with mine from 8-10 months back. I second Papi's motion about an article covering several Houston clubs. It would be a good addition to the board.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    I had some truly spectacular visits to Treasures. Sorry to hear it is still failing.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Thank you for taking the time to update us. It's been over a decade since I spent a good amount of time in Houston clubs. I was in Houston about 9 months ago and didn't even hit any clubs.
  • penname
    8 years ago
    About 15 years ago I worked in the Houston area for a few years. I sampled multiple strip clubs before making Treasures my club of choice. A wild place back then with lots of very sexy girls and very high mileage. My first LDK occurred in a dark corner of the back room at Treasures early one Sunday thanks to a young part Asian spinner with amazing grinding skills. Didn't think it was even possible until she proved otherwise. And other activities were readily available with the right lady and the right amount of cash. I've heard that over the years the strip show fun has drastically reduced in Houston, but am glad I got to experience Treasures at a high point.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion