tuscl

Responsibility of Stars Cabaret owners in dispute in case involving child strip

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"The former owners of a Beaverton strip club should have known 13- and 15-year-old girls were working at their business and should be found liable for the trauma they suffered and will endure for the rest of their lives, prosecutors said Wednesday."

http://www.oregonlive.com/beaverton/inde…

9 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Beaverton is a great name for a strip club city.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    The one time JS69 will say "she's a little too young for me."
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Good to see those assholes got significant time.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    What about those PLs that they performed sex acts on in the back. Those idiots had to know a 13 year old was too young as well. Remember ignorance is not a defense, especially with this kind of depravity.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Very true. There would be no supply without the demand.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    That's a good question.

The scary part is one of us has bound to have gotten a lapdance from someone under 18 somewhere over the years.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @shailynn. While that may be true I seriously doubt that most have gotten a lap dance from a 13 year old. I realize that 15-17 year olds might look older than their age but cmon man a 13 year old really.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    All it takes is one.. Remember Traci Lords?
    But the owner or owners should have age verification on record!!!!

• pensionking
    8 years ago
    This is sick shit and I am glad several people will be in jail for a very long time over this.

Having said that, the owners are responsible for hiring the managers and creating the necessary verifications procedures and documentation.

The managers are responsible for implementing established procedures. The owners are responsible for managing the managers.

If owners are aware this is happened, they should go to jail. If owners fail to establish and monitor procedures for adequate age verification, the are likely liable for damages, but not held criminally responsible.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion