tuscl

How to get free nude picks from normal chicks from free dating sites

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
If anything has surprised me more than anything is how easy it is these days to get free nudes from civi chicks

If she is willing to message you over the site send her your phone number to text then once on your phone send her a dick pick...surprisingly a large percent reply back with nudes themselves and even offer free sex shortly after words.

The sad reality well sad for guys below average looks is you only pull in your range so if your average or above then good for you but if your below average then I guess go steal some attractive picks from some dudes FB then make a account as that guy then be successful at getting fee hot nudes lol

Praise our great creator founder for blessing us with such gifts and Grace's...in the name of his son juice and in the mighty power of the holy ghost Joe shits amen

9 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    You crack me up......amen
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice if I were you I would put an add on Craiglist saying you have a 16" BBC and "send nudes first" I bet your inbox would get flooded.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I only pull in 10's because I use my real pic on Facebook.
    http://lelaki.bf-1.com/wp-content/upload…
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mikeya thank u brother

Shaylynn how is telling people on Craigslist that I'm British going to help me ???

Jack LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    In juices name Amen
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    In Juice's name , amen
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Who would have thought a muppet would have so much game?
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Shailynn how is telling people on Craigslist that I'm British going to help me ???"

Brilliant!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion