tuscl

New Candidate for PL of the Year

Tuesday, December 20, 2016 7:46 PM
Viral clip shows Chargers guard masturbating. [view link] Didn't watch the video, but apparently a security guard was jerking off while watching the cheerleaders during the Chargers-Raiders game. Fired, humiliated, and will probably have trouble getting another job or a date ever. He should have just recorded it and rubbed one out in a bathroom stall if he was that horny.

14 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    I could see Juice doing this while waiting in line at KFC gazing at the photos on the menu above the counter.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    didn;t know Larry Fishsticks worked security at football games
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    DON'T WORRY I GOT ANOTHER JOB AT SUBWAY
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Dude should have just gone to TJ after the game
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Exactly. Could have taken in a Mexican hat dance while he was there too.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "The worldwide web is abuzz over a San Diego Chargers security staffer purportedly being unnecessarily rough on himself." Brilliant comment, but I suspect he was only being as rough as was necessary! ;)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ new meaning to the phrase "roughing the passer!"
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Will somebody please keep the jerk off the air? ;-)
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I'm actually impressed. I'd never have the guts to do that.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^ I wouldn't describe that as guts. Stupid, pathetic, and crazy fit him better.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    True that. Unless he was triple dog dared to do it. Then you gotta step up.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Holy shit what a fucking loser. But it would've been even funnier if he stopped and there was a big wet stain on the front of his pants.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Might even be a penalty call for "Taunting"
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Wonder if that counts as a "LDK"? I saw one of the videos from a San Diego news station. He was literally right off to the corner of where the cheerleaders were performing their cheers by the corner of the endzone and the back pylon. Couldn't have been more than a few feet away from the girls while he was pulling on his pud. Pretty creepy actually.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion