tuscl

Trying to use normal dating sites as a sugar daddy site

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I'm getting into a project of attempting to use normal free dating sites to help me find a sugar baby situation.

Has anyone tried or are currently doing this ? If so tips, advice would be swell

29 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    So nobody is thinking outside the box ?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Be careful. Don;t play the chump's game
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Put as many signs of financial stability in your profile as possible. In your messages invite girls to fancy dinners.

You may be shocked how cheap some pussy is .
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm trying not to but I do know what your saying. As with strip clubs sugar baby sites or the act in general is the same situation were u could meet females that have no intention of going all the way bit will keep selling you dances or meals out in public.

The up front investment at a strip club, massage parlor, dating site or in person usually range from $50-$100 or so to get to know each other and see if it can lead to further activities

We just need the wisdom to desern and weed out the girls that plan on stringing us along from the girls that truly enjoy a mutual benefiting relationship.

I've upped my game across all platforms because truly what I'm looking for is a GFE or sugar baby experience...I'm most satisfying by this situation...and I definition of my success by this

My ideas steams from being on sugar sites and seeing a large base of girls on their for the right and wrong reasons or just not understanding the platforms.

So it got me thinking of using free sites that are traditional used for dating as a opportunity to seek and find sugar babies.

Been sending out a message that looks similar to this

Hey, my name is JJ and I wanted to let you know how beautiful you are to me. I'm looking for a mutual benefiting relationship and was curious to see if your open to give something like this a chance. If so message me back and we will meet up at a nice restaurant to further get comfortable with each other and I will pay for the meal plus pay you $100 for your time and to thank you for giving me an opportunity to get to know you. If not I wish you well and hope you find what your looking for.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    James D I agree...I'm in the presses of actually buying more adult looking clothing..not a white suite but more of a successful image of a man my age. I'm also looking into financing a nicer vehicle. As for rooms I plan on getting upscale hotels in my area and just pretending that I'm intown on business.

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Very nice
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Are you off your meds again?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Funny Mr Hawk but I'm actually doing a 7 day fast and I've never thought so clearly as right now
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Clear thinking during a fast? Native Americans call that hallucinating........lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO...

Mikeya I'm seeking the wisdom of the strip club god's
  • LecherousMonk
    8 years ago
    Only Juice lol. . . .
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Try Christian mingles
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Joe that would be hilarious
  • LecherousMonk
    8 years ago
    Soliciting P4P on OKCupid sounds like a good way to get banned to me, which isn't to say you couldn't find a sugar baby there, but just that you might have to be more subtle about it. Listen to Leykis 101 on the Tom Leykis Show. He is always discussing strategies to, "Spend less cash and get mo' ass," most of which revolve around affecting a false air of wealth or fame. One tactic is to print fake business cards--you don't want her knowing your real identity anyway.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Leykis 101 is this a pod cast ?
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Dancers must believe me that I'm poor because one time, a dancer accepted a Cheeto as her stage tip. I actually tipped her 2 or 3 times with a Cheeto. She wanted more than one.
    Now if I could find more dancers nowadays willing to accept Cheetos as tips instead of dollars, I would save mega bucks.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO how fat was she ???
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    You're doing it backwards you crazy retard.

Depending on what site you're on, most of the more "reputable" sites, girls are looking for "husband material" not a sugar daddy.

Just go to a sugar daddy site to find what you're looking for. I've often found women on those sites, that don't want any money from you, they just want some attention and a guy that can actually afford to take them out on a nice date, like to a spa for a couples massage and dinner somewhere nice. Do that for some skank that has never had anything done to her like that before... and she will do ANYTHING for you later that night. Just be sure to not fall asleep and fart on the masseuse during the massage.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I think a lot of those female profiles on site like pof etc are fake. Id just go to a real sugar baby site.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shaylynn good advice

Also butter man I'm currently on Ask your price

Once I get a sample size large enough to make a decent review thread I will
  • juicebox, I agree with Shailynn and Butterman. Just go straight to a real sugar site and you'll have better results. I currently have a SB who is a college student and it's going really well. It's refreshing having someone reliable who shows up on time, doesn't flake out, doesn't hustle you constantly, and doesn't have a million excuses and crises all the time. I was seeing a stripper regularly before this and it was constant drama. This is so much more pleasant and enjoyable.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Solid information I agree but I am a sucker for my own dreams and aspirations
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    After 20 offers I have 5 very possible girls mid to early twenties open to being a sugar baby off of the normal dating sites.

Getting ready to commit to a date for next week with one and see how it goes
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    And yes I'm very aware I need to see this $100 as a high risk gamble but if it pays off it will be a John Smith story in the makings
  • LecherousMonk
    8 years ago
    Juice, Leykis 101 is a weekly segment on the "Tom Leykis Show" (blowmeuptom.com), which you can stream on the aforementioned website, on tunein.com or the Tunein app, or on the Tom Leykis app.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Sweet !!! Thanks for the helpful information...sounds like a show I would love to gather ideas from
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Juice, you are sort of like Drew Carey. Let me explain . . . you have your own place, you have a stable job, and you are financially secure. You. Are. A. Catch. Srsly. You don't have to pay for it.

Google: Sal Valentinetti

He's from America's Got Talent (television show, tenth season). These guys are bigger than me. And my wife absolutely adores them. Sal and Big Tommy. Confidence and adult clothes that fit are flatter will do along way. It also helps to be, look, and act Italian. :) The ladies love Italian ... especially for takeout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93MPdJEZ…

^^^ be this guy. You won't have to pay for it. I promise you. Capisci? :)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Dating site as Sugar Daddy site?

This rubs me the wrong way, but I had met a young woman who uses it:
    https://www.whatsyourprice.com/

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Dominc thank you and I love you bro in a straight way lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion