Friday, December 16, 2016 8:47 AM
This is the club that I earned PL of the year at [view link]

12 comments

• Daddillac
    8 years ago
    All the more reason to head to Follies instead of these three
  • ime
    8 years ago
    That place is a shithole but it was my 2nd favorite ATL spot behind Follies. Guess no reason to go by there any time soon.
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    Nope, she just texted me to tell me she was OK. Several arrests at each club. Flashers has potential but the owner of the club is such a jackass that it will always be a shithole while he owns it
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Posted yesterday. [view link] Were you the disgruntled citizen that ratted them out? :)
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    @shadow.... LOL no I was not but I could have been. I don't hold any ill will towards them
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    I thought I had finally beaten shadow to the punch on that one... lol
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Don't you hate it when the Fuzz has nothing better to do than ruin a good time?
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    I do but Flashers is a shit hole
  • jmiddle30234
    8 years ago
    Tonya Anderson or something busted do u know her stage name
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    Sadie.... I think
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    I know she was arrested. ... not sure real name..... vivian the waitress also arrested
  • jmiddle30234
    8 years ago
    Wow Sadie been there forever to heavy for your taste and Vivian the waitress yikes. I have been going for gingers back rubs haven't bee. To VIP in forever was a young spinner from cartersville Mia I would take back there. Went with peaches a few times but then she got goldennpussy syndrome has t been anyone else worth it in a long long time
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion