tuscl

What makes a Dive Bar ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
When reading reviews or walking into a club what are the classical features and standard definition of these Dive Bars ?

22 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Dirt floors, ugly dancers.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Are the girls always ugly ? Are they ever above a 5 ?

Do they always got to be 30 at the youngest ?

Is their ever a 20 something 6 willing to please in these dive bars ?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Am I asking for to much ?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Too much is never enough !!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    A dive bar is a place CrazyJoe would not want to take a shit at. If he did he definitely would put toilet paper on the toilet seat before he sat down.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    That is, if they even have toilet paper.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    A true dive bar is one where you need scuba gear.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Sticky floors, dirty glasses, no toilet seat or toilet paper in the can, WWII war bond poster on the wall, the house mom who is as old as the poster is the hottest chick in the joint
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Wherever you crack a rat
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Damn ! ...how old and blind do I need to be to start enjoying these places 60+ ? Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I would say that it is women who probably cannot work at show clubs anymore. But most of them would not want to. They don't see the rules as protecting them, they see the rules as restricting them.

And then the women make less money. So it is no great privilege to work there. The owner does not have much of a whip to crack. So he just has to look the other way. The women work there just to set up OTC's, or to get guys into their van in the parking lot, or other things like that. Ideally, most anything goes ITC, and with front room GFE being standard, the way the girl lets you know that she wants to get horizontal with you.

SJG

Whore of Babylon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nnJ3UsW…
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Juice, In a dive bar the girls are radical free agents. More likely than not they are not interested in selling dances. They either want to sell onsite FS, or OTC, or just get front room intimacy money.

They don't want to follow any rules except for their own.

I say that these kinds of places are the best.

SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    lol. san_jose_guy you know you've never been in a strip club much less a dive bar in your entire life
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    The smell of bleach permeating the club and urinals filled with ice cubes are a couple of pretty sure signs.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Well you only smell the bleach if you get there the one day a month they clean the place.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    It could be coming from the bleach bath for the needles in the dressing room...
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Poor upkeep of the building facilities. More regulars and locals than travelers. City Hall is wants to shut them down. They're on the shitlist of the local alcohol board. You get the idea. You can find girls above a 5 there. Sometimes they lack the confidence to work at a classier joint but that might not be the only reason, or the reason at it. It's a comfortable place. Like a pair of Alden's boots or a Roots chair. You get the idea.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    That's a good description...sounds like I would enjoy those

In the name of the father founder and the Savior Juice and the crazy Joe Holy shits Amen
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I like dives and dressed up dives, too.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    The long metal urinals with ice is a dead giveaway.

So is just a hole in the ground in the "bathroom."

Oh, and a condom machine on the wall that's rusted with paint chipping off of it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion