tuscl

Last Weekend Clubbing Exceeded My Expectations

Through the process of posting reviews, I have been identified a few times by dancers and am sharing this discussion under an unassociated moniker so it doesn’t happen this time and my club history is revealed.

I work for a professional firm who has a client with multiple offices throughout the state. My experience with this client has for the most part been at the local level near my home. During the process I met their business development rep for the opposite end of the state. She is very attractive, nearly stunning beautiful, slender, tall (around 5’8” or so), light brown hair with highlights, tight, very attractive face, late twenties, and single. We spoke several times with the conversation being professional but with touch of Southern warmth. I will admit to imagining her in more revealing clothing.

Last weekend, I am out of town on the other side of the state with an evening to kill, so what do TUSCLers do? They go to a club, so last Saturday I tackled one in the Raleigh NC area. Get there, order a drink and start to get comfortable when I look onstage and guess who I see on stage? Yep, you guessed it. HER! I didn’t quite know what to do in order to keep the clubbing part of my life discrete and away from the professional one. Leave or stay? Curiosity, women and imagination won this bout as I had to see what she looked like without a bikini top and that usually happens during the second song of the set. During the unveiling she spotted me, looked for a moment, and smiled. I was definitely made and had to see this thing through. After the stage performance, she came over and both of us expressed our surprise. I expressed my pleasure of seeing her beauty. Small talked a bit and then I asked the question, “why?”. She said that she danced for the thrill and attention, plus the money wasn’t a bad income supplement. She asked if I wanted a dance and my answer was “yes” without any hesitation. Dumb me didn’t even ask for a dance price. We skipped the table dance and went to the next level. She had a solid pair of C-cups that were very friendly. $400 worth of songs and with my imagination almost completely satisfied, she asked, “Can you keep a secret”. I say “Yes. Can you?”. We agreed.

Now I am writing about the experience on this venue. Sometimes secrets are too good to be kept as she is totally out of my league on the civilian level.

9 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    You have not read The System. You should have blackmailed her into giving you free sex. Fail!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'd imagine she dances more forbhe money than the thrill.

Guessing you're a significant amount older than her?
  • itssupposedtobefun
    8 years ago
    @shailynn

Yep. More than double in age.

She has close to a six figure salary so I bought into the thrill part.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Trust me - those Louie bags aren't cheap.

Kinda surprised if she makes a good income she's doing that, I would think it could jeapordize her daytime job?
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    Assuming you were in Raleigh, no way she would be able to figure out who posted this if she should read it!
    Just giving you a hard time here my man. That had to be a pretty amazing experience I'm thinking.
  • itssupposedtobefun
    8 years ago
    @magic

It's my prior clubbing history that I don't care for her to get a whiff of. She already has me made.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Great story -- thanks for sharing!
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Sounds awesome and well worth the money.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Sneaking out to have sex with a business colleague can produce a thrill, too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion