tuscl

Flashdancers

Friday, December 9, 2016 4:04 PM
Does anyone recommend the best day and time to go here? I've only been on Friday's late

5 comments

• Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    I live 2 hours from New York and this club is my fav strip club I ever been to ! It's open noon to 4am and no matter when u go there are smokin hot girls there ! 30 or so in the day and 60 to 70 at nite ! Depends wat ur looking for but anytime is good ! If u want it to be slow then go like 6pm
  • NYCNights
    8 years ago
    Do you go on Fridays?
  • knight_errant
    8 years ago
    I like weekday afternoons- time to hang out with the dancers, plenty of privacy in the dance area (as opposed to nights where it's so crowded the guy next to you rubs against more than the dancer). Plus no cover, and 2-4-1 drinks before 3pm. So get there at 2:50pm.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I reviewed Flashdancers a couple years ago when I was in NYC. It features hot, mostly foreign women. But the experience is lame. A bouncer watches you in the lap dance area so you can't have any real fun. Extras are out of the question. I'm so glad I club in Detroit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The best time to go there is when it's closed that way you're not pissing away your $$$ in a pretentious low-value club
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion