tuscl

Sloppy seconds....

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Or why I can't do Tijuana. I don't care how hot a dancer is. If I know that she has already done another customer that day, I cannot bring myself to get explicit with her. When I was young my dick got had if the wind blew but in the autumn of my life it takes more to get my motor going. I need a GFE and that will just not work if she had some one before me.

26 comments

• Longball300
    8 years ago
    Isn't that true of just about any girl at the Flight Club or Penthouse..... however, in Tijuana you may be the sloppy 22nd!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    In theory sloppy seconds makes me uncomfortable. But as a practical matter it's difficult if not impossible to know much of the time so I try not to think about it.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Get to the club early to avoid this.

Also I just love it when a stripper says "I haven't even gone to VIP yet today," in a pouty face. She's probably lying but it's good enough for me.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I just don't think about it!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    what?
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Catching a stripper early increases your odds of a clean one but is not a guarantee. They could have been fucking and sucking a BF or trick just before their shift, you never 100% know where a sex worker was or what she did before you see her.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Gwen felt so good early in her shift. :)
  • Player11
    8 years ago
    Try not think about. I use condoms w ones I meet OTC. Last one married. Hopefully they cleanup before see us.

The thought can creep in if seeing a stripper after she got off work especially if she is an extras girl in VIP. One wonders how many guys she did that day. If she gets PG anybody's guess who daddy is. A lot of them invariably get knocked up btw and take it to term and have it. Believing what a stripper tells u how she is on bc is like a prop job student pilot telling u they can fly a jumbo jet.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    All ya'll would make lousy swingers.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I'm with skibum.

Last 3 or so PFP women I fucked was BB. I'm snipped so no worries there. But they all were tasty fresh, and they knew we were going BB before the date. I don't know how many people they fucked BB but can't be too many....I never caught an STD.
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    It seems like this would be a concern at Follies too. Shadow, do you catch them at the start of their shift?
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i don't even think about that. these girls are free agents. and i am way out of their preferred target area. and now at my age i live for the moment. the chance of LOVE is minimal. 'she doesn't love you'.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Sloppy seconds suck. I prefer fourths or fifths.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    We all breathe the same air, we are all basically the same. These girls do what is necessary to take care of themselves.

Otherwise, what is the alternative, monogamy?

SJG
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Another reason to like the Afternoon shift @ the club and (get there early in the selection process) for your girl of choice to avoid such things.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    maybe not avoid. better perhaps to think reduce.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    With the RedBook AAMPs, the experienced mongers would usually try to get the first appointment, get the girl when she is fresh.

I would think if you are seeing a girl independently by appointment, try to ger her first thing in the morning.

People say that in TJ Street Girls will do Toda La Noche, but you have to get to them very late, like 4am. I would not do that. It is in part a safety issue. I would get to know a girl first, then by appointment arrange to spend most of a day and night with her.

SJG
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    That's what stops me from buying a ticket to San Diego. I figure the key would be to get there about shift change, so you could see who is coming in fresh.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I try not to think about it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I live in the "SC moment" per se; not something that really crosses my mind; plus I'm not the finicky type - out-of-sight out-of-mind for me but if I see a dancer that is getting it on w/ a custy it does make me think twice especially if there's something about the dude I don't like
  • motownkid
    8 years ago
    For me - have to admit - if I know a hoe just got done banging some dude or one of my friends - I'm out - usually - the way I see it - plenty of fish in the sea..
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    So that's why my CF is always so wet for me?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Sooo is shadow trying to make a joke or his he having a second look at how he has been clubbing ?

Unless your the first custie at open follies is nothing but sloppy ### pick your number lol

The only way besides arriving early is to stop going to follies and focus your cash at clean clubs and trying to pop OTC with a low mileage stripper for a higher sticker price
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Strippers are like rental cars, lots of different people ride them
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    ^^^ What's the joke about a moped?

Mopeds are like fat strippers.... They are fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to see you...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion