tuscl

RL has stooped to a new low....read on...

Sunday, January 11, 2004 5:43 AM
I always knew that RL was demented, but this takes the cake...read what he posted under Cabaret Royale's (Dallas, TX) club chat: RomanticLover on Sunday, December 14, 2003: I think ALL dancers should have their throats cut! See more of my thoughts on the Discussion Board here on TUSCL Hope it's just someone messing with RL... eek!!

11 comments

• kamrynstarr
    20 years ago
    Yeah, I noticed that too on the one posted today...however, the one that I mentioned at top is spelled exactly the same. Can someone pose as him with the same exact name??
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    Apologies...I meant to address KAMRYN not KATRYN
  • dusty
    20 years ago
    as much as I dislike RL.. it wasn't him... didn't sound like him.. so I checked what you all were talking about.. and the name posting that sicko stuff is RomanticsLover there is an S after romantic...
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    KATRYN: I truly hope that "shock value" is the motivation. Granted, I am fairly new to this site, but up until recently RL's comments seemed to illustrate jaded perspective, while recent posts have crossed a new line seemingly advocating violence. Its sick, its demented, and its uncalled for.
  • kamrynstarr
    20 years ago
    To RL: No, I don't dance in Houston, and you tell me yours FIRST! LOL Anyway, I would never tell you (let alone anyone else on the web) b/c I don't get my thrills by jeopardizing my own well being and safety. Verfolung: RL is demented for sure, but I think it's mostly just for shock value.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    KAMRYN: Did you see what RL posted on the Centerfolds, Houston chat today 1/12/04: "DANCERS need to be put in BLENDERS!" This person is sick! Just plain sick!
  • RomanticsLover
    20 years ago
    do you dance in Houston? What is your REAL NAME ?
  • JimJazz
    20 years ago
    I am not surprised at all he would write such a thing- disturbing yes, surprised, no.
  • kamrynstarr
    20 years ago
    Actually, I think RL is somewhat fascinating - you know...sort of like watching a car crash. LOL However, the post above adds a new scarier dimension to him. I bet he would fit the exact profile of a serial killer...
  • highlander2973
    20 years ago
    RL either has a chip on his shoulder or too much time on his hands. His discussion posts demonstrate what a true waste of space really is. They usually go "blah blah blah blah FUCKED FOR MONEY blah blah." Just do what I do, ignore him.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    KAMRYNSTAR: I agree with highlander, and most of the time RL's posts are just BS unworthy of wasting any time over. However, the post you reference takes his typical rabble to a new disturbing level.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion