tuscl

Jodie Gasson's nekkid workout

MrDeuce
Illinois
My idea of a workout is perusing pictures of Jodie Gasson pretending to work out by pouring water on her ample bosom as she gradually sheds her workout clothes.

Whew! Makes me sweat just to think about it!

http://www.egoallstars.com/2016/12/jodie…

Jodie's vital stats from boobpedia:

Personal
Born: October 25, 1988 (age 28)
Brighton, UK
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Nationality: British
Body
Measurements: 30F-25-32
Bra/cup size: 30F (65F)
Boobs: Natural
Height: 5 ft 2 in (1.57 m)
Weight: 108 lb (49 kg)
Body type: Slim
Eye color: Brown
Hair: Brown

11 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    I love that you put these up. Sometimes I think the girls are hit or miss - she's definitely a hit!!!!

Thanks!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Awesome! She is definitely hot
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Hotter than Jackie?
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    shailynn,

Funny! I was going to type the below and I found it funny after i read your comment above.

I get tired of seeing these women, blonde and oversize tits! They are a dime a dozen.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    As shailynn and Clubber have just demonstrated, people's tastes in women differ widely. In my defense, sometimes I post pictures of brunettes with oversized tits :) Examples: Abigail Ratchford, Emily Ratajkowski, Holly Peers, Lucy Pinder, . . . (I could go on and on).
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Mr,

Here it is for me. Most here know this, but anyway, Asian women are my quest. If not available (all to often, as in all the time), an exotic appearing woman will work for me. I don't much care for blondes or redheads. Tits, love them, but don't care for the bovine look.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    "Bovine look" - LMAO

How about Asians with big natural breasts, Clubber? I'll keep my eyes open for you.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Tell clubber that Iposted a hot asian thread that he would die for but he has me on ignored
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Mr,

There are some, but so many that are better proportioned. No need to keep your eyes open. I have my sources for eye candy.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I appreciate all of your posts , .I don't have the time to search myself. Most of these English girls are a little bovine. Must be all the chocolate. They never much of a waistline but they are scrumptious up top
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    You guys can have this one, there are too many slim waisted babes out there. No thigh gap on this one either.

Grade B......
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion