Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Christmas gift for the tuscler who has everything

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

My apologies if this has already been posted. I've been gone a lot lately.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Add A 4locos scented candle and you have a 5 course meal.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

How intoxicating!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Straight from the trsiler park

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Trailer park

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

shadowcat, a few years ago, gave me a Christmas CD. Happened to be XXX rated, but funny! Listened to it all the way from Colombia PP back into Georgia where I was staying.

sc, You should release it! Funny thing is, I have nothing to play it on any longer. Guess I should convert it on my PC.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

A couple years back my daughter asked me what I wanted for Christmas (or my birthday, I forget which), and I said "I dunno? Do they make stripper gift certificates?"

She said, and I kid you not, "Yeah, they're called one dollar bills."

I lost it.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement